Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Don’t be surprised when prices don’t change all that much. Maybe $50-$100 but these will never be under $1000

if blue unions hit under 1,000 and not as available as these, they will definatly be under 1000 and thats me being a 13 one of the more expensives sizes for that release.

if blue unions hit under 1,000 and not as available as these, they will definatly be under 1000 and thats me being a 13 one of the more expensives sizes for that release.
Yeah these are for sure going under 1000. Idk what he’s talking about lol. Both unions and off white uncs were 5-600 and i wouldn’t be surprised if these followed the same trend.

With the amount of stores releasing here and overseas

Def gonna hit atleast $600 IMO

Well see

Not too sure what captcha Travis’ site had but I know certain bots can now.

The [Grammy] Nike shock drop they were sold as soon as they popped up. I know that didn’t have any bot preventing measures

Shocks drops are some what good but if you have a bot running you eating. Manual users can get through though.

Exclusive access is
1.) product is reserved for you early
OR
2.) Acess is granted because you did something previously. (For example I was able to cop the Wotherspoon’s because I had voted for them on Air Max day)

Travis Scott had a pretty good capcha so I don’t see how a computer would get past that. I was pretty quick clicking my size and buy now, within 5 seconds of SoleLinks notification I was in line to purchase and was successful.

Yeah these are for sure going under 1000. Idk what he’s talking about lol. Both unions and off white uncs were 5-600 and i wouldn’t be surprised if these followed the same trend.

Yea I think we're all sayin/thinkin the same thing....

Unions Dropped November 17th

I bought Black Unions on Stockx for $600 on Jan 7th

Now 4 months later they're at $1,200....

Not sure what the stock number differences are on TS an d Unions but...

I feel like my size was more limited than others (13). That has happened with yeezy releases before. Whoever said a SNKRs drop is coming it's a lock it doesn't.

Ahhh just saw these on OBJ... no wonder everyone wants these...

Still a pass for me.

I will try my hands on a few raffles if not I got $580 credit with roundtwo sitting. let see what the resell is like.

Im in Houston.. didnt know Social status was getting them. Is it FCFS?

Ya, Nike News said they were. Not sure if its FCFS, I'd assume they do the same method as the 4's. Not sure whether that was FCFS or raffle. I'm a Dallas native. Let me know if you find anything but for sure they will have it. I'll keep my eyes out as I'll make the drive to houston if need be.

Ya, Nike News said they were. Not sure if its FCFS, I'd assume they do the same method as the 4's. Not sure whether that was FCFS or raffle. I'm a Dallas native. Let me know if you find anything but for sure they will have it. I'll keep my eyes out as I'll make the drive to houston if need be.

For sure, they just took them off SNKRS. Somethings up. Yall keep an eye out!

Back
Top Bottom