Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

03467FE3-EC1B-4DBE-8D02-0201A304DA82.jpeg

I’m serious prices going up on a Tuesday.

Cop ASAP if you’ve been holding out

man basically if u aint cop direct from the source there will always be questions.

for those who have NDC/SNKRS pairs u can add like $500 to your price bc its like you are da authentication process

but how can they trust that pair though..... even a shipping order and such can be changed. overall if it didn't come from a direct retail purchase its always has an what if

but how can they trust that pair though..... even a shipping order and such can be changed. overall if it didn't come from a direct retail purchase its always has an what if
Oh I’m only speaking regards to lows.

If yaw need a authentic pair of highs for the high in my size I got yaw. NT authentication card like MJ autographs

only u guys who followed that chick and some bday Kylie thing mentioned the 10th lol.

but here's some bad news. well at least for those who still want to cop.

my boutique is def not getting them*

*this Saturday

Nah that Unbreakable Kicks Clown was hyping up the 10th and said Pairs were in hand at stores for the tenth... I hit on the draw so I’m good but hate seeing those without being duped by bad info

nobody should listen to unbreakable. he dont got no plug that gives him any inside scoops. that dude is a poser who gets the info from social media just like most of us. he then rushes to make a video with the info during his lunch break from work.

lol no one actually knows what’s going on. It’s all just guesses and rumors from cook groups. There’s no solid info whatsoever.

Even if it does end up releasing whenever, the stock numbers per store are gonna be stuuuuupid low and your chance of copping at retail are slim to none anyways.

I’d start looking at paying resale soon. But to be honest I wouldn’t pay close to the resale these things are fetching. Save your money and wait for the 6s to drop.

lol no one actually knows what’s going on. It’s all just guesses and rumors from cook groups. There’s no solid info whatsoever.

Even if it does end up releasing whenever, the stock numbers per store are gonna be stuuuuupid low and your chance of copping at retail are slim to none anyways.

I’d start looking at paying resale soon. But to be honest I wouldn’t pay close to the resale these things are fetching. Save your money and wait for the 6s to drop.

yea, where the prices are at now (950-1k), a 2nd drop wont bring it down anywhere near what i wanted to pay

so it doesnt matter anymore if they drop or not

nobody should listen to unbreakable. he dont got no plug that gives him any inside scoops. that dude is a poser who gets the info from social media just like most of us. he then rushes to make a video with the info during his lunch break from work.

cant front he been right about some stuff, he even said in a video before the 10th that they wernt dropping.

cant front he been right about some stuff, he even said in a video before the 10th that they wernt dropping.

im not saying hes always wrong. i was just saying that his info isnt anything special. he dont be having the lowdown on ish that nobody else knows. its the same info from social media that we all have access to.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Dudes a lame spouting bs and people listen because he has a bunch of shoes.

This is by far the smartest thing I've seen in this thread. People keep hoping for things that aren't going to happen and missing out on some what decent resale from the initial plunge.

Realistically when was the last time anything Jordan/hyped restocked & fed the thirst of the general consumer?

Nah that Unbreakable Kicks Clown was hyping up the 10th and said Pairs were in hand at stores for the tenth... I hit on the draw so I’m good but hate seeing those without being duped by bad info
Who's unbreakable kicks? I honestly haven seen him post in here

Back
Top Bottom