Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

upload_2019-8-11_0-48-39.png

maybe this was a sign. my 9 fits big though.

Last edited:
What?
You just got cart jacked on goat? :lol:
:rofl: right? I don’t wanna unds my 9’s & end up coming across an 8.5 for a price I’m willing to pay. These price creeps got me on edge ohdee. My god I hope a store does a raffle to stifle this climb by like Tuesday. F*ck!

Damn!
Size 8.5 going for $1k
I was definitely wrong i thought for sure prices would drop on the lows
But i think even if the lows release again it won't drop that much
The highs are trending back up also
They about to reach $2k
I just noticed that pair on goat doesn't have a box
I guess the going rate on the box is $250 :lol:
Yeah if the 9 fits big i would definitely not wear them
Gotta get that 8.5

Son, the day Travis announced on his IG that these were never to drop again, I got cart jacked 3 times in a row on GOAT.

You wanna talk about one of the lowest feelings of sneakerdom. I mean, I can't cop a pair at retail but now I'm struggling to cop at resale?

Might just be time to take me out back like old yeller at that point. LOL

mannn same

i got jacked 3 different times taht day. Before the final seller inevitably cancelled

And it seems like 30 or so ppl caved yesterday and just bought

Im not doing 1k for a low :emoji_thermometer_face:

Kinda starting to entertain the idea of buying SSB 1.0s that i missed on years back instead

mannn same

i got jacked 3 different times taht day. Before the final seller inevitably cancelled

Kinda starting to entertain the idea of buying SSB 1.0s that i missed on years back instead
I'm surprised you didn't go all in after hitting on the mcas.

With the prices right now i feel like it's gonna be impossible to hit on a restock
Lmao, not at you per say but the fact tier zero drops always come with half the pairs backdoored, especially when the hype already been on the shoe.

mannn same

Yeah get Sbb 1.0 lol

trying to decide if i should just off my 8.5 highs now ... I know I’ll never wind up UNDSing... :smh:talk about first world problems :lol:

Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom