Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

nah in the philippines/ for filipinos, we give/treat on our birthdays. and turning 36 i have so much to be thankful for. I will def be giving back. my only request is that we pay it forward.

didnt even know that... i stay copping mad stuff for myself on my bday lol... i guess now i know for next year

Reactions: JPS
Finally got an email with the shoe I won in the StockX Trae Day Contest.......

Cooked a pair of these AJ 33’s!
C1029F87-53B0-485B-ACDF-9A46A32AB258.png

These are the ones I wanted so it’s a W....>D

Thankfully not srs. Didn’t hit the Asahds or Travis 1’s but did hit on a pair of Cactus Jack 4’s sz 11. Could legit have been way worse. This is atleast top 5 of decent shoes on the list.:pimp:

Thankfully not srs. Didn’t hit the Asahds or Travis 1’s but did hit on a pair of Cactus Jack 4’s sz 11. Could legit have been way worse. This is atleast top 5 of decent shoes on the list.:pimp:

Was bout to say how the hell a W turn into a L :rofl: good stuff

Beat this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190802-165558.png
    Screenshot_20190802-165558.png
    304.1 KB · Views: 75
Good ish man, sucks you didn’t get the trav 1’s tho. Sure them 4’s can put a dent in the 1’s price jmilionair jmilionair
Yeah, I wish I got them high ticket items but for basically picking the last good shoe on the list I lucked out. I’ll prolly just sit on these for a while to sell eventually since I sold my first two pair lol. These aren’t my Sz which kinda sucks but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom