Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

To me, getting a crushed box is almost like not getting a box at all. And those pairs are almost always significantly cheaper. If they give me $50 off, I would be a lot cooler with the situation. Don't charge me premium price and give me so/so shipping.
my box had a got dang ink pen mark across lid.. all smashed up ... they can run me my money back ill give the x a shot lol

what kind of drama unfolded in here today? lol

3god being 3god. hes now on a mini vaca tho. i tried to warn him cause he already got a bunch of posts deleted last night. he reported my response to his highschool insult before he got sent away lol.

Whew these that Freddy sample.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190731-165043.png
    Screenshot_20190731-165043.png
    700.1 KB · Views: 71
Got confirmation back from StockX that they will let the winners select depending on order they won. I'm guessing that I'm number 5. I already know those Travies will be chosen first....
This is the order I expect them to go but hopefully I'm wrong:

AJ 1 Travis Scott – Size 11.
AJ 4 Cactus Jack – Size 11.
Off-White AF 1 Low Black – Size 8.5.
AJ 1 Travis Scott – Size 8.5.
AJ 3 Father of Asahd – Size 7.5.
Custom “Bear Max 1” – Size 11.
DMP Last Shot – Size 12.
Lebron 9 Big Bang – Size 14.
SB Dunk Low Diamond Supply – Size 11.
AJ 1 Rookie Of The Year – Size 11.
AJ 6 Social Status – Size 10.
AJ 11 Concord – Size 12.
AJ 17 OG White Varsity Red – Size 13.
AJ 1 NYC to Paris – Size 10.5.
AJ 33 Visible Utility – Size 11.
AJ 3 “Chlorophyll” – Size 11.5.

Got confirmation back from StockX that they will let the winners select depending on order they won. I'm guessing that I'm number 5. I already know those Travies will be chosen first....
This is the order I expect them to go but hopefully I'm wrong:

AJ 1 Travis Scott – Size 11.
AJ 4 Cactus Jack – Size 11.
Off-White AF 1 Low Black – Size 8.5.
AJ 1 Travis Scott – Size 8.5.
AJ 3 Father of Asahd – Size 7.5.
Custom “Bear Max 1” – Size 11.
DMP Last Shot – Size 12.
Lebron 9 Big Bang – Size 14.
SB Dunk Low Diamond Supply – Size 11.
AJ 1 Rookie Of The Year – Size 11.
AJ 6 Social Status – Size 10.
AJ 11 Concord – Size 12.
AJ 17 OG White Varsity Red – Size 13.
AJ 1 NYC to Paris – Size 10.5.
AJ 33 Visible Utility – Size 11.
AJ 3 “Chlorophyll” – Size 11.5.

dang congrats man! if your order predictions are true, then getting a pair of those khaled 3s aint too shabby. those red ones would have been lit, but blue is nice too.

father of ashad will definitely be the first one gone

i just looked it up. you might be right. those janks going for 14k+, holy cow
I mean, If I cant get the Travie's then I'll take those Asahd's. The size they have of course isnt listed but the highest bid is low. Im sure once its added it'll fetch a decent price. Prolly more than the Travie's if done right....

disregard that highest bid. Check out the other sizes lowest ask. Check Flight Club/Stadium Goods, etc. Those are unreleased shoes. If put in the right spot, you'll likely get at least $10,000 for it. A celebrity will eventually cop that 7.5 lol

I mean, If I cant get the Travie's then I'll take those Asahd's. The size they have of course isnt listed but the highest bid is low. Im sure once its added it'll fetch a decent price. Prolly more than the Travie's if done right....

imo they will for sure fetch a higher price than the travie's, simply due to the fact that the shoe never released to the public. im not even sure how many pairs there are of em, but im sure very very few like pairs gifted to people etc.

Thanks for the wake up call regarding which shoe I should go after lol. Asahd are looking like the ones....if its still there after other select their choice. I mean, who would want a used pair of Travies that is signed, unless your just a stan for Jay dude.

The way I see the list going (based on if the winner is smart and not just going for whats in their size or what they like)

1. AJ3 Father of Asahd
2. AJ1 Travis Scott 8.5
3. AJ1 Travis Scott 11
4. OW AF1 Black 8.5
5. AJ 4 Cactus Jack

I don't know anything about that custom Bear Max 1

The way I see the list going (based on if the winner is smart and not just going for whats in their size or what they like)

1. AJ3 Father of Asahd
2. AJ1 Travis Scott 8.5
3. AJ1 Travis Scott 11
4. OW AF1 Black 8.5
5. AJ 4 Cactus Jack

I don't know anything about that custom Bear Max 1
Those 8.5 Travis Scotts are the ones that are worn and signed... So those would be the bottom of said list. Also, the bear max is a custom done. It looks kinda wack IMO but could be worth more than the GR Jordans on the list lol

just a kpop star. Still has nothing to do with travis scott or the shoes lol. Anyway, whoever picks that khaled 3's just hit a big jackpot lol

Back
Top Bottom