Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

EDIT: was looking back at an old Trae Day promo email which was 10 winners for last year. I guess this year is 16 winners lol

4814C6B7-C2AC-40AD-8CCA-3AE2BC4C7FB8.jpeg

Just got one helluva mail call lol
I use to knock on Stockx for all the horror stories I’ve watched on YouTube, Instagram posts, guy crying after working there one day thread :lol: etc. After giving them a try to save some money versus GOAT, they are legit as they come. Pristine box condition along w/ all laces. Going to unds the BT Unions and TS1 lows next week to celebrate my anniversary in Chicago.

Does the QR code inside the label direct y’all to SNKRS or the Nike App?

People on YouTube saying it directed me to snkrs but mine directed me to the Nike app

I doubt anyone else on NT won let alone this thread lol. I rarely see stockx winners for all the promotions they've done. And they always say they'll post the list of winners after the contest ends but they never do.

That's why I stopped entering :lol:

Yeah, odds are slim but I never thought I’d win so never know...
I actually have a Separate folder that I only check when I sell something. But luckily I just sold something and checked for the pay out.:pimp:

6E622B02-AD12-401B-875E-6861C401245A.jpeg
4814C6B7-C2AC-40AD-8CCA-3AE2BC4C7FB8.jpeg

Just got one helluva mail call lol
I use to knock on Stockx for all the horror stories I’ve watched on YouTube, Instagram posts, guy crying after working there one day thread :lol: etc. After giving them a try to save some money versus GOAT, they are legit as they come. Pristine box condition along w/ all laces. Going to unds the BT Unions and TS1 lows next week to celebrate my anniversary in Chicago.
Good stuff og smh wish I could say the same smh

13B48870-777C-4254-BB0D-DA6FBE85E7DF.jpeg

I kinda want to pass on the lows and double up on the highs.....

i wear my highs a lot

I was thinking about that too...They compliment each other well though...Can easily take a break from one pair and rock the other for a while...

On the other hand the highs can get it daily at this point...

I was thinking about that too...They compliment each other well though...Can easily take a break from one pair and rock the other for a while...

On the other hand the highs can get it daily at this point...
really, the lows are just easier to wear imo. it could also be that i tend to wear darker colors.
Wish me luck that I strike on those Travie Highs from the charity!
AF462AC9-0A3E-4F75-97FC-1536B42510AA.jpeg
wish u the best dawg.

aren't you guaranteed a pair of at least something? I mean for a $10 entry, I'd say anything is good
Yeah, you’re guaranteed a pair but some of them are buns.
Here’s the list:
  • AJ 3 Father of Asahd – Size 7.5. Donated by DJ Khaled.
  • Off-White AF 1 Low Black – Size 8.5. Donated by artist and entrepreneur Jay Park.
  • AJ 4 Cactus Jack – Size 11. Donated by Houston native Travis Scott.
  • Lebron 9 Big Bang – Size 14. Donated by Houston Rocket Forward PJ Tucker.
  • Custom “Bear Max 1” – Size 11. Donated by King Saladeen.
  • AJ 1 Travis Scott – Size 8.5. Donated by artist and entrepreneur Jay Park.
  • AJ 1 Travis Scott – Size 11. Donated by Houston native Travis Scott.
  • AJ 1 Rookie Of The Year – Size 11. Donated by Jordan Brand.
  • AJ 6 Social Status – Size 10. Donated by Jordan Brand.
  • AJ 33 Visible Utility – Size 11. Donated by Houston native Travis Scott.
  • SB Dunk Low Diamond Supply – Size 11. Donated by Nicky Diamonds.
  • AJ 3 “Chlorophyll” – Size 11.5. Donated by Jordan Brand.
  • AJ 1 NYC to Paris – Size 10.5. Donated by Houston native Bun B.
  • AJ 11 Concord – Size 12. Donated by artist and entrepreneur DJ Skee.
  • AJ 17 OG White Varsity Red – Size 13. Donated by Houston Rockets Forward PJ Tucker.
  • DMP Last Shot – Size 12. Donated by Jordan Brand

Back
Top Bottom