Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

upload_2019-7-24_19-38-11.png

:D seller didn’t flake.

Last edited:
How's the quality compared to the highs ?

Edit...wait how many of yall actually have both pairs ? :nerd:

Last edited:
Most of them prob make a lot more money than you therefor they have more money to spend, in the end everyone is happy.
My opinion is it doesn't matter how much you make. You can be working at Walmart and afford these shoes or a cool car entry level used BMW, but you're going to be broke all your life doing so. There's plenty of wealthy people who have financial literacy and would not spend that much, especially if the price tag says $130 but you're giving up 10x more. On the other hand you're right, it's their money, their happiness, their choice...they do as they please. It's a never ending argument. There's going to be Consumers then theres Investors in this world. Some people go work for a check to buy materialistic crap. Others save and invest, get assets and passive income. In the end, you're right It comes down to happiness. As long as you're not complaining you're broke, then the 1k purchase is justified I guess. Don't be that guy trying to level up financially and complaining but you got all the cool hot jordans. It's still my opinion, and my opinion only you dont have to agree that it's stupid to spend that much on these TS lows lol.

Everyone is different with money. People are stunned with dropping a rack on a pair of shoes but they are spending $1000 a month on eating out
For sure. Good point. It is what it is. We all have stuff prioritized in different ways we want our money going to. Whatever makes people happy.

Everyone is different with money. People are stunned with dropping a rack on a pair of shoes but they are spending $1000 a month on eating out

LOL GREAT POINT. People blowing 1k+ on drinks for one night, BUT dissing others for spending 1k on shoes that can last forever.

A little late to the party, but wow :wow: prices jumped significantly since Travis posted on his insta-story

I was thinking about buying a pair this weekend, but that $200 price hike got me thinking twice now >D

Might have to see if someone would trade my OW Black Presto, OW Black VaporMax, or even my OW UNC AJ1's :lol: :nerd:

LOL GREAT POINT. People blowing 1k+ on drinks for one night, BUT dissing others for spending 1k on shoes that can last forever.

iono if these will last forever lol

and on the lace subject, I think the black laces go better on the lows.

Back
Top Bottom