Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Lol I’m all about resale if you have to... BUT $1k for THESE LOWS!? that’s too far, man.

0722C375-E4AC-4825-A06A-CB76104900F6.gif

How me and everyone else waiting on sellers to ship from stockx/goat lol

I think I’m bowing out. It’s principle at this point. I never seen an influencer manipulate the market price like that ever hahaha smh

I feel it bro.

Copped two pairs on Ebay, both cancelled minutes later.

Copped one off Goat after trying 3 times and having pairs sold out from underneath me.

If the Goat seller cancels, **** it. I'm not gonna stress these that hard if I gotta jump through this many hoops.

I feel it bro.

Copped two pairs on Ebay, both cancelled minutes later.

Copped one off Goat after trying 3 times and having pairs sold out from underneath me.

If the Goat seller cancels, **** it. I'm not gonna stress these that hard if I gotta jump through this many hoops.
Better off doubling on highs or unions at this rate

Was about to buy a pair at $605 this morning. I figured I’d wait until after my wife went to work. No rush.
Now $800 for 10.5
Lol
(Seller probably wouldn’t have shipped anyway.)

Wowwwww, that’s so corny man. This was on Goat I’m assuming?

yea at one point both sx and goat were close to the same price so i figured id go with them. Didnt realize ppl could cancel.

Smh sorry man. Are you going to cop regardless of price? I don’t think I can stomach paying a rack for jb1 lows hahahaha

nahhh man i think this was an intervention from the sneakergods.

When i copped for 860 i immediately felt stupid. Even though i was going to sell some stuff to lessen the blow, i realized then that

1) id rather the money if i were to sell stuff for that much

2) its a ******* air jordan 1 LOW. A high id prob be more ok with. but a ******* low for 860....and now 1000K??

NAHHHHH I dont love them 4 figures much lol

Bruh wow smh travis really just threw a wrench in your **** lol

Travis scotch can eat a whole ****. he made a new enemy today.

astroworld was trash btw

Only stopped by to say, your misery makes me happy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let me join you in misery for today haha

Back
Top Bottom