Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

tenor.gif

Was like 6 bids at $750 on 9.5 yesterday, all but one wiped out. Prices coming down because these:

1. Aren't highs
2. Have less appeal w no stash
3. Were more available
4. Are lows
5. Are not highs

Get down to $450 and I might get in the water.
Prices coming down because these:

1. Happened with the Highs right after release
2. Happened with Off Whites
3. Happened with Yeezys
4. Happened with every damn shoe before

nobody cares about the stash, not one person I've seen has actually used the hidden pocket on the highs

Last edited:
Man I'm so bummed about this AJ1 Low's release...

I hit on TS's website, but got cancelled like 5 mins after due to ordering 'multiple pairs' when I just ordered one. I wrote them an email about it and they just replied that my payment was fraudulent. I have always used my PapPal card and never had a problem.

I honestly think it was because I checked out too fast (under a minute) lmao

Then I woke up right when the SNKRS draw ended :smh:

When do you guys think it's the best time to buy? End of this week, early next week?

Going to try and trade some stuff for a pair so I don't use cash, but we will see.

Man I'm so bummed about this AJ1 Low's release...

I hit on TS's website, but got cancelled like 5 mins after due to ordering 'multiple pairs' when I just ordered one. I wrote them an email about it and they just replied that my payment was fraudulent. I have always used my PapPal card and never had a problem.

I honestly think it was because I checked out too fast (under a minute) lmao

Then I woke up right when the SNKRS draw ended :smh:

When do you guys think it's the best time to buy? End of this week, early next week?

Going to try and trade some stuff for a pair so I don't use cash, but we will see.
I’d say Thursday or Friday. That’s usually the sellers trying to dump it off for quick cash. Team hold kicks in next week lol

Back
Top Bottom