Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

So you're saying they made more Highs then lows, yet way more people on here and on social media were able to hit manually on the lows....makes sense.
It’s pretty likely that they are at least in similar quantities. It probably seems like more people on the forum and sneaker-Twitter got Ws for a few reasons, The lows were uploaded into SNKRS just 7 minutes before the draw opened, which made it a time crunch for bots to individually assign their multiple SNKR accounts. The fact that it was a shock drop also made it so that the more casual sneaker heads weren’t aware of it (the people who are into hype sneakers but don’t pay attention on a daily basis and don’t have up-to-the-minute notifications).

Also, lows aren’t set to have a tier 0 release.

270 Reese's Puffs
travis-scott-x-nike-air-max-270-react-cream-orange-brown-release-date-1-768x480.jpg

I don't get how I've seen people accepting bids and selling them before they even have them in hand.
There are almost no consequences for failing to ship out pairs on time. StockX scares sellers with a penalty, but I have always been able to get it waived. Also, they have accepted shoes from me after the cutoff date. GOAT docks 10 points for failing to ship, but that has no effect once you're at a certain selling level.

Lows just don't look right to me tbh. Especially when the high cut is such a classic. Rather just get a nice pair of Vans than a Jordan 1 Low.

Whether I copped or not, I’m glad they kept this online. The shady backdooring at stores, ig and social media “raffles” for in store pickup pissed me off with the high release.

Still waiting for shipping notification from SNKRS. I usually get one by this time on Sunday after Saturday purchases.

Maybe we can reach out and ask one of those celebs how these fit since we know nobody in here copped to rock. :lol:

I kid I kid

Back
Top Bottom