Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anyone have any insight about where there's a $1,000 price difference between sizes? I never noticed such price and size disparities with sneakers until stockx came around. I can't wrap my head around a 7 being $1,900 and a 13 being $900. One of my homies said people are paying double for less shoe :lol: But seriously if anyone knows why this is I'd love to hear it. Keep your comments about Asians having smaller feet to yourself, I've read that enough on these boards.

Anyone have any insight about where there's a $1,000 price difference between sizes? I never noticed such price and size disparities with sneakers until stockx came around. I can't wrap my head around a 7 being $1,900 and a 13 being $900. One of my homies said people are paying double for less shoe :lol: But seriously if anyone knows why this is I'd love to hear it. Keep your comments about Asians having smaller feet to yourself, I've read that enough on these boards.
smaller sizes = less shoes

that's all

until stockX people just had 1 price for all sizes.
Now they know which ones are rarer.

Something about Stockx/Goat, resell stores, and people with deep pockets buying all the pairs in the past few days

My guess wouldn’t be the China market, a lot of smaller sizes over there.

Smaller sizes in smaller quantities. What about the Asians with smaller feet has you triggered? People have been saying the smaller sizes surge has been the Chinese market as well.

Smaller sizes in smaller quantities. What about the Asians with smaller feet has you triggered? People have been saying the smaller sizes surge has been the Chinese market as well.

"I've read that enough on these boards."

You answered and I both answered the question. I made it bold so you could see it a little better and included my response from my original post so that could be a little clearer to you, too. Heard that already. I was looking for other answers, which you also explained. I did not know that they produced smaller sizes in smaller quantities. Thank you for that.

But what about me in the FOG thread?

source.gif

I’m just confused because smaller sizes like 9, 9.5, 10, are more produced than 13’s. There are just more people who wear 9-10 then 13-14.

*Psyduck hurt itself*

Lol what I meant was I’m confused cuz dude above had said “smaller sizes and smaller quantities” but the smaller sizes have larger quantities, just larger demand.

by smaller size, he means like size 8.5 and under. size 9-10 is actually the more common/average size so those are actually the more produced pairs. Mens size 7-8.5 and size 11-14 are the least produced pairs, but more people wear that 7-8.5 range than the 11-14 range

Word to everything, never realized just how much more the 7-9 size ranges were until you visualize it via SX or how much more the consignment shops charge. I remember thinking damn I’m getting slayed when I copped my French blues on eBay eons ago. Size 13’s used to go for an arm in Jordan’s back in the day

Cause Asians love 1s and got too much money to spend

i agree.

im asian and i rock a 10.5-11. not all asians have small feet lol

Ok the prices are getting insane. I felt stupid for copping at 900$ for a size 8.5 now it’s selling for almost double?! Will these reach the same resell price as the Chi OW 1’s In a shorter time?

Back
Top Bottom