Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

so with all that said, I think we need to cut stockx a little slack. I don't recall anyone in HERE getting a fake pair from them so far. we can't go by what others say necessarily bc some have agendas. stockx isn't perfect by any means, but after so many successful purchases I can't knock their process, whatever that is. as a seller, I've def had some issues, but never as a buyer. hope this helps some of u that are still on the fence.

in closing, I like both stockx and goat. neither is perfect. but stockx consistently has lower prices than goat.
Facts. There are a lot of resellers out there who despise StockX and try to make them look bad every chance they get. So until someone in here or someone I actually know gets a fake from them, I’m not gonna believe everything I’ve been seeing.

Cant wait to get mine tomorrow. It was supposed to come today but I think the access point thing delayed it by a day. Hopefully tomorrow though bc my access point has been ******. Solid pair/pics charmcitykid charmcitykid

so with all that said, I think we need to cut stockx a little slack. I don't recall anyone in HERE getting a fake pair from them so far. we can't go by what others say necessarily bc some have agendas. stockx isn't perfect by any means, but after so many successful purchases I can't knock their process, whatever that is. as a seller, I've def had some issues, but never as a buyer. hope this helps some of u that are still on the fence.

in closing, I like both stockx and goat. neither is perfect. but stockx consistently has lower prices than goat.

My pair looks exactly like yours, from stock x.

I honestly see these clowns push fake narrative to manipulate prices.

W.e.

I also have a solid bid in for pair number two atm lol

Hopefully it hits

That pic certainly makes it look like a lot of pairs, but I am curious to see a zoomed out pic. Still can't tell if that's hundreds or thousands.
its nowhere near what it looks like. each box only holds 24 pairs. with this angle, hundreds of pairs could look like thousands. pretty sure Nike wants to keep the hype going for the next colorways so ALOT of ppl HAVE to miss out in order for that model to work. I highly doubt there will be "thousands" of pairs available in Houston. I could be wrong, but like I said earlier, 1k TOPS (probablyeven less) would seem to make sense. but again, this is all speculation.

:nerd:

EU tags have no perforations fyi
I was just about to come on here and say this. I got a pair from Foot District that has no suggested price, and one from Nike that does.

I also concur on StockX. I see a lot of people online claiming fakes but I have yet to see anyone with any sort of solid proof on it. Resellers just do it to manipulate prices and consignment stores will tell you that they sell fakes to get you to buy from them at a higher price. The truth is that they handle more sneakers daily than any comparable service or consignment store, so while fakes may slip through once in a blue moon, it’s much more likely than not that you’re getting a legit pair. You can’t completely guarantee authenticity on any resale. I’ve never had an issue with them as a buyer, one issue as a seller when they rejected a pair I sold due to a defect but sent it back for free and didn’t count it against me.

Size 17 on StockX

49C89834-3FB4-4FAE-8014-A4A1C4025ABD.jpeg

I told yall last week that I had something coming in that o thought was gonna be pretty dope. well, it just landed. pics in the normal Jordan 1 thread. lmk what yall think...

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom