Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Man I don’t even know what to believe now... got my pair from stockx and just posted in the legit check forum. All this talk about stockx sending fakes out got me shook

Man I don’t even know what to believe now... got my pair from stockx and just posted in the legit check forum. All this talk about stockx sending fakes out got me shook
Check under the Nike tag for the red numbers, and production dates. Also so they smell like “Jordan1’s”. You know the shoes have a distinct scent once the box is opened

The red numbers and production dates won’t rule out a fake.
It atleast adds to the peace of mind. There’s so many deficiencies with this whole release. I have a pair coming in from StockX today. At this point if it has that heavy glue smell, dates, and number under tag, I’m good. I’m not losing any sleep, a chargeback is too easy if there’s any issues.

I do think that the "fake craze" may limit the value on these. The hysteria and paranoia of overpaying for fakes could mean that these have seen their high point already. I myself am already regretting ordering from stockx. Fingers crossed that I'm worrying over nothing!

The problem is that the only thing a barcode/ QR code does is store data. You can easily duplicate a barcode and it'll still show the same data when scanned.
If I dedicated time to it I could find the solution.

But that ain’t my job. Nike can figure it out.

This situation is similar to yeezy 2s... No matter how good the fakes are, they're going to retain their value (and climb if he stays relevant)

Genuine coppers, collectors etc still gonna want the real thing and as people rock their pairs, less will be DS in the wild

So my ts coming from London. Great lol hopefully they ok. London stockx authenticators better then usa? :lol: not srs
Thanks everyone for the input, appreciated, will take better pics later as I’m traveling for work

Mine came from London, stockx lol

CF608C87-67E5-4617-A646-5495DA3CB7F2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom