Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

You can have one guy in his head saying "Man F this $13.50 an hr aint enough" and guess what he hangs a stockx tag on every item that day even the fake stuff and quits the next week. Who loses?

The dude has Luber's schlong so far down his throat it's practically pointless debating with him. Never seen a dude ride so hard for StockX

Who tf is Luber??? All I know is I’ve had a flawless experience with StockX and I don’t put my faith in a bunch of kids online. I judge based on my experience. Also, You really take away from your argument when you start bringing schlongs down throats in to the equation. Come at me with an adult argument, and we can talk like men. Don’t come at me with the kiddie ****.

So basically they employ people just like you. Gotcha

Nice to know we got someone on NT who knows about their HR recruiting practices

Oh really like me? I’m in my 30s and am a professional. You think you know me from NT? Get a ****in clue man. Like I said, come at me like an adult and I’ll treat you like one.

Who tf is Luber??? All I know is I’ve had a flawless experience with StockX and I don’t put my faith in a bunch of kids online. I judge based on my experience. Also, You really take away from your argument when you start bringing schlongs down throats in to the equation. Come at me with an adult argument, and we can talk like men. Don’t come at me with the kiddie ****.
Oh really like me? I’m in my 30s and am a professional. You think you know me from NT? Get a ****in clue man. Like I said, come at me like an adult and I’ll treat you like one.

'Twas a joke. Could've swore the other day you were saying "we joke on here."

Ok, keep rolling with StockX. I know which one I trust more through dealing with both.

Hey man, like i said, I’ve had a positive experience with them. I just made my first purchase with GOAT, so we will see how that goes. I’m not here saying StockX is perfect but I’m inclined to not believe most of the **** I read online, especially from kids starving for attention.

So much tension over a non original color J 1. Thats been altered at that. Are these all that? Im NOT trolling but, what makes these so desirable. Seriously though.

Hey man, like i said, I’ve had a positive experience with them. I just made my first purchase with GOAT, so we will see how that goes. I’m not here saying StockX is perfect but I’m inclined to not believe most of the **** I read online, especially from kids starving for attention.

I understand, man.

Back
Top Bottom