Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

20190516_193758.jpg

Love the embroidered cactus Jack

Yeah I’m happy you liked them and got them. I’m just wondering if these dropped and had nothing to do with TS would people still be going but over them?

I don’t really care much for the TS association I don’t really care for his music much. However the backwards swoosh had me sold since day 1, I liked when they did that on Brons sneakers, and I’m a big olive drab fan even though I know these are “mocha” it’s close enough for me.

I’m gonna wear these to see UB40 in August. Lol.

If Travis wasn't assoc with these 1's

I'd Call them the "Nike D3stryr" 1's s/o to Solemartyr :lol:

Bro... I caught it last min. I never thought I’d see them in my whole life, gonna take my pops he’s gonna lose his mind. He’s been wanting to see them since he was young. Gonna just surprise him with the ticket the night we gotta go.. on some “oh btw get ready”

That’s dope bro

Yeah I’m happy you liked them and got them. I’m just wondering if these dropped and had nothing to do with TS would people still be going but over them?

Good question. I think that the reverse swoosh would have raised the hype level even without the Travis connection. I don't think the hype would have been close to this level though. You have alot of Travis fans who aren't into shoes at all buying them now. My estimation would be Bred Toe levels which were pretty hyped as well. I still don't understand the Jordan Brand logic of leaving so much money on the table with these by producing so few. Maybe there will be other colors in higher quantities later.

Man I need to unfollow this thread and toss my phone in a bowl of water. If not I’m gonna end up copping. Really trying to resist and the way prices are rising I probably will.

Back
Top Bottom