Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

bro said they got delivered without anyone ringing the doorbell, he just happened to go outside and they were there by the door :smh: never the less I cant wait to be home in a couple hours :nthat:

I know somebody that got like the bonus $100+ in free goat credits from selling the bred 4's, but goat has the TS priced at almost $100 higher lol so kind of negates that bonus credit

I know somebody that got like the bonus $100+ in free goat credits from selling the bred 4's, but goat has the TS priced at almost $100 higher lol so kind of negates that bonus credit
And they charge my tax. I got $60 in credit, got lazy should’ve had a few hundred but sold my 4s after lol. 60 is basically a wash

I hope the $1 pair goes to someone who
Doesn’t own a pair.

I’d be sick if I dropped resale only to win that pair :lol: but at least I’d have doubles

I hope the $1 pair goes to someone who
Doesn’t own a pair.

I’d be sick if I dropped resale only to win that pair :lol: but at least I’d have doubles

that StockX $1 travis scott was last month and ended last month and winners were already drawn. BUT I didn't see anybody say they won, and also it says you can find the list of the winner on their site but there is no list of winner

I’ve been a Trav fan since Owl Pharoah. Sadly the Astroworld tour was my first time seeing him on his own tour (saw him open for Kendrick). I skipped out on the tour for Days Before Rodeo (forget what it was called) I think I had a lot of other shows at the time, and it was a 3 hour drive both ways. Always regretted it.

Pusha's "Blocka" and Trav's "Blocka La Flame" remix is what 1st caught my attention. I knew he was signed to Ye and produced "Sin City" so I kept my eye on him. I became a fan when he dropped "Quintana". Then when he followed that up with "Upper Echelon" I knew right away he'd become a star. Maybe not this big this fast but I knew it was coming. It's hard to come with back-to-back bangers as a new artist. Even during that time TS was doing very small hole in the wall shows here in Toronto. Not sure if its the Drake factor and wanting to be close with him but he's always made this city a must destination and has done so many intimate shows here even after blowing up (Soho House etc etc). A few summers he's just come to town just to hang with no tour etc going on.

Travis at small venues>>>>>>

Facts. Rodeo tour with Thugger was nutso (even though Thug couldn't get across the border), I still wear Trav's merch tee from that tour regularly.

Seeing him blow up and become the newest trend to listen to/follow has been a bit weird, but mad props to him and I respect it

Definitely. Always fun to see an artist you've pretty much followed from the start blow up. But then in situations like these its annoying because its impossible to get **** (limited product).

Imagine seeing Travis open for The Weeknd. Crazy value when you think about it today

Even though I think a big part of his rise was riding the coat tails of many people, it worked. Opened for both Abel and Rihanna.

That show was GODLY:

At the time, NO ONE knew who Travis really was like that. No one was at their seat for his opening set and I third row with only like 2 other people near me. He was vibing with us the whole time

"Antidote" was just buzzing during this tour and it was the song that got him mainstream. I have a lot of videos but can't find them on Twitter since I have so many tweets. My favourite TS show was the summer of 2016 at Coney Island when the new ampitheatre opened. Was him, Metro and Chase. Debuted "Lose" and announced the Birds release date (which was actually the PUTP drop date). Left with bruised ribs after Trav left the stage went through the crowd directly to where I was standing in the back pit. Climbed the barricade and did "3500" with a fan in the crowd.

https://twitter.com/theDYNAMICS/status/758164667508424708?s=20

Another reason this drop was so damn frustrating. *throws on elist hat*....many folks only started rocking with dude the past 2 years. :smh:

Last edited:
the only time I saw Kendrick Lamar live was when he opened up for Kanye on Ye's tours

Will never forget that moment the lights went out and Money Trees started playing with a slow motion marching band animation appearing on the screen. Honestly was one of the best opening performances I’ve ever seen live.

Why do I wear the worse size imaginable??? I really like these ones though. I just love the colors not the artist. I can get pass that. But the price is ridiculous!!! Oh shut up and buy!!

Back
Top Bottom