Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Received my 10.5 today. I'm no TS fan but I have to admit this was a pretty dope collab. They're very nice in hand, great execution all around with nice little details/touches...now if only they did this for GRs. Its the cool little features that I enjoy that make them special/unique. With that being said, if these were my size I would most likely keep them. But with my honey moon coming up, the logical thing would be to eventually unload them (still undecided).

Last edited:
Received my 10.5 today. I'm no TS fan but I have to admit this was a pretty dope collab. They're very nice in hand, great execution by JB. I really like the cool little features that make them special. With that being said, if these were my size I would most likely keep them. But with my honey moon coming up, the logical thing would be to eventually let go of them.
See I don’t mind when people are flipping for thrse reason.

Life experiences >>> shoes

Copped at retail Saturday from
2019-05-13 16.24.58.jpg
Wish Atl. Grabbed a shirt and some shorts.

How do the shorts fit ?

If you like em enough, rock em ,especially if you got em for retail. If you paid resale, same can be said but to each his own.

Now come winter when they do spike, dont be that person saying I wish I would have bought X amount of pairs blah blah blah bc we all know its going to happen just look at every dang hyped 1 thats released over the last few years

It took the AJ4 TS until November/December 2018 to reach the same resell prices as the week after they were released in May 2018, but once it it did, it blew right past that price

Back
Top Bottom