Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

If you cant even hit purchase on ANY thing on nike its a SOFT BAN. It will be gone in 5 minutes to 5 hours.

Dont waste your time calling Nike. Only time will solve the issue and its not a set amount.
Any info on why people get a soft ban?

Then if the app bottlenecked they should cancel the ones that got through and try the launch again. It wasn’t an equal playing field. There’s a reason why this release was suddenly a different process. I’ve personally never seen it go like this.

It’s always been purchase button, ‘got em’ or ‘didn’t get em’. That wasn’t the case here. They stopped accounts at the door like doofy at wal mart wanting to see your recepit

The Travis IV release was very similar to this. There's been many releases that have been plagued with payment errors, etc. Damn near every hyped release that wasn't a draw.

D8A801FC-200C-4BCA-A68C-596D42EC3344.gif

Last edited:
after getting blessed with the Bill Bellamy ATC on SNKRS, I decided to just risk it all and grab the shorts too...

ended up going up a size because based on the pics they looked small. just looked at the size chart and they actually run big. about to get my Sandler on...

adam-sandler-out-and-about-dressed-in-huge-blue-shorts-and-an-oversized-C0KAAT.jpg

Is the leather on shattered backboards still the best in recent time? How does it compare to the Travis Scott 1’s?

Back
Top Bottom