Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

We out here - sending all the good vibes to all the OG NT heads tryin' to cop this mornin' - may the force be with you.

fy1fzl.jpg

30aused.jpg

1r99hv.jpg
:nthat::pimp:

Quick question. Nike NYC reservations say pickup is between 8am-8pm, but the store doesn’t open to the public until 10am(regularly). Can I get there for 8am and pick up or do I have to wait until 10.

Help from those who’ve done this before is appreciated.
there will be people there at 8 ..... one door will be open , they will check your phone, and most likely let you go down stairs to get your sneaker..... should be in and out in 5 minutes

C22FB8B8-2D3B-4F87-934F-576A48AABCDA.png

Put my entry on SNEAKRS in at 8am UK time and went to sleep expecting nothing. to my astonishment i just woke up now to a bunch of emails/app screen for the W. Size 13UK (14US). can’t believe it.

Anyone hear from BSTN?
Nope and I havent received anything from end either.

Someone else mentioned it earlier and I saw it too on one of these raffle sites but there must be something with Yahoo mail that doesnt agree with how these sites notify ppl.

Man lmao SNKRS pass people picking up pairs yet the price is not MOViNG :smh: I’m waiting on the undercutting blood bath.

Nope and I havent received anything from end either.

Someone else mentioned it earlier and I saw it too on one of these raffle sites but there must be something with Yahoo mail that doesnt agree with how these sites notify ppl.
I have a yahoo and END email cam through. I’m 75% sure BSTN was the one that said not to use yahoo

Back
Top Bottom