Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

That Selena btich got some nice *** fakes on her page. Can't lie, got me questioning buying shoes. Get depressed and pay $200-$300 for some trash quality shoes or pay $100-$150 for some shoes that are damn near the same quality. Some of her shoes you can't even tell. Nike making it easier to stop buying their shoes.

That Selena btich got some nice *** fakes on her page. Can't lie, got me questioning buying shoes. Get depressed and pay $200-$300 for some trash quality shoes or pay $100-$150 for some shoes that are damn near the same quality. Some of her shoes you can't even tell. Nike making it easier to stop buying their shoes.
Are you serious? Lmao

**** you think? Legit shoes are getting cheaper and cutting corners, fakes are getting realer. They gonna meet soon. I remember how bad fakes were 10 years ago and how good real shoes were 10 years ago. I've never had a pair of fake shoes in my life and I don't know if I can do it but ****, it's getting kinda crazy buying Jays now.

face time.gif

Sooo, pretty sure I am going to hit at FTA , but going to North Carolina for a Family Reunion. Do you think I could have somebody that looks something like me take my ID and they will let them pick up? Any ideas how to get around this?

Should work, they don’t look into ids like that

Just make sure he’s logged into your account, you’ll be good. I actually sent my boy for a pick up win recently, they needed id, I sent him a picture via text and they still accepted.

Should work, they don’t look into ids like that

Just make sure he’s logged into your account, you’ll be good. I actually sent my boy for a pick up win recently, they needed id, I sent him a picture via text and they still accepted.
Good to know thanks

dont do it bruh. stay strong. id rather not have the shoes than have a fake pair of those shoes. from your point of view, buying fakes means u saved $150. i see it as u just wasted $150 because you got some fakes.

I strongly believe his pairs are High Quality FAKES. Took a look at his IG, he’s followed by “Selenaou2”. She’s from China/Hong Kong and she gets hers directly from the factories. “Selenaou2” basically follows people on IG with whom she does business with. She sells UNauthorize shoes. They look almost exactly like the authentic pairs from retail stores.

For those that don’t know “Selenaou2” basically supplies that Tricks girl who does those reviews on YouTube of her UNauthorize shoes.

Good info here. Did not know any of this.

Expect those YT videos that they spam lol

Back
Top Bottom