Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Wonder if they still doing check in... since the whole days list leaked on Sunday.. smh

Or maybe it’s Everyman for themself..

Price dropped only about $40 in my size today (10.5). I think these are gonna bottom out higher than most are estimating.

Thankful I was able to secure my pair. These up there with the unions for sure. The details and quality are 10/10

E6414D31-0521-4853-8E0A-4C415DB27C60.jpeg

Wonder if they still doing check in... since the whole days list leaked on Sunday.. smh

Or maybe it’s Everyman for themself..
How far back is that in the thread? Can someone post the list? I tried searching the thread but couldn't find it.

Last edited:
The Union BT (not a fan of the LA colorway personally) and the TSs are both dope IMO. They're different, but I don't personally put one over the other because they're quite different. A relatively normal (outside of the reverse swoosh), brown Chicago 1, versus a half Black Toe w/ Black Tongue and half Neutral Grey 1, with details like colored tags and stitching. I think the Unions have a little more pop to them, but a brown Chi w/ reverse swoosh is just as dope IMO. It's a tie for me personally.

I wouldn't grab these unless you hit on retail. The fakes are too good. StockX rejected one of my shock drop pairs because of "too many variances in materials and construction when compared to authorized, retail items". Even they can't tell the reals from fakes. Purchase at your own risk.

P.S. Yes, my pair is real

I wouldn't grab these unless you hit on retail. The fakes are too good. StockX rejected one of my shock drop pairs because of "too many variances in materials and construction when compared to authorized, retail items". Even they can't tell the reals from fakes. Purchase at your own risk.

I mean it's a good thing they checking that hard though. I doubt a fake would get through if ain't even reals getting there. But who knows.

Decent mail day.

8EA35B3A-43ED-479F-AFF5-0A87976CD42B.jpeg

Pretty big dent in the side panel. I plan on beating them so not too worried about it.

C34A39C0-5C0A-4980-BE19-FDFB1EB21BB8.jpeg
:wow:

The leather must be buttercloud soft if the lace is leaving a print like that behind. I hope it bounces back out for you, id imagine it should...

I mean it's a good thing they checking that hard though. I doubt a fake would get through if ain't even reals getting there. But who knows.
IDK. I think that them not recognizing authentics that they have in hand is a huge red flag. Or maybe my pair was checked by the building idiot. As you said, who knows.

You going to try listing it again?

You going to try listing it again?
Maybe far down the road. They went for $1500 so I don't see them going that high again. I think I'll keep them on ice and rock my other pair. I didn't wanna let them go in the first place but that sale price was too good to pass up.

If they can't even recognize a real pair, what makes you think they can recognize a fake?

It's not a good thing to be rejecting authentic pairs, that just means they don't know whats authentic or fake.

Maybe far down the road. They went for $1500 so I don't see them going that high again. I think I'll keep them on ice and rock my other pair. I didn't wanna let them go in the first place but that sale price was too good to pass up.

Man that sucks sorry to hear about that. I wonder if it's possible the buyer also did a chargeback or called them to cancel since the price went up so they gave you that excuse that you're pair is sketchy?

Back
Top Bottom