Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

618F5DE4-763A-421F-B6F0-E17D9A810DDF.png

Came across this on ig. Not sure if it’s legit or not. So just chalking it up as a rumor.

That whole page is cringe lol.

If the 90k rumor is true. Definitely 450-6ish imo

Now theres a 90k rumor? If I see for less than 500 i will not hesitate to jump on that ****

Lol. Who makes these production numbers up? Every single time. And every single time people believe it. If these are 90k, what's regular 1s numbers?

No way those 90K figures are accurate. If so, everybody eats B

I feel like 90k still isn't an easy cop when you factor in demand and whats already been released.

Now if we are talking 90k on the 11th alone then yeah chef me up two pair.

90k on collab 1s is unheard of im pretty sure. Theres no way its true but one can hope

90k ain’t much compared to the global population that wants these

618F5DE4-763A-421F-B6F0-E17D9A810DDF.png

Came across this on ig. Not sure if it’s legit or not. So just chalking it up as a rumor.

The fact that 90,210 pairs rumor :rofl: is sticking serves as hard proof that BUNCH of y’all are not real ragers ...

Last edited:
BEBBDBE5-6670-4719-AD7B-F55B901DE75C.png
Yeah, these are most definitely going drop lower, & I can’t wait. Hopefully they dip to around $450-500 I’m most definitely copping after the 5/11 pairs ship out, but I really want a win at retail, it’s overdue :pimp:

This...

My size was sitting pretty at around $1,200 hundred just on Tuesday...Down in the $800’s now...Lower $500 range is a real possibility once the full release hits and the undercutting starts...

D0F76680-E37A-4273-BB55-D01BA1DD2226.jpeg

Saw this floating around too, different numbers all over the place lol
I can make one of those rn just because, that **** doesn’t even make sense, UNDFT, Canada & SNS getting more than Chicago? Tf, people just throw anything on social media for releases like this, who has the time man :lol:

This...

My size was sitting pretty at around $1,200 hundred just on Tuesday...Down in the $800’s now...Lower $500 range is a real possibility once the full release hits and the undercutting starts...
Mine too, I love it. All I need is that size 10 to keep falling fam :nthat:

I can make one of those rn just because, that **** doesn’t even make sense, UNDFT, Canada & SNS getting more than Chicago? Tf, people just throw anything on social media for releases like this, who has the time man :lol:

I don’t know man...

Undefeated stock is spread across 7 stores, and the Jordan store in Toronto probably has the highest numbers in Canada...SNS is one of, If not the largest QS retailers in Europe...This might be closer than we think...

I don’t know man...

Undefeated stock is spread across 7 stores, and the Jordan store in Toronto probably has the highest numbers in Canada...SNS is one of, If not the largest QS retailers in Europe...This might be closer than we think...
I’ve had luck with SNS a few times, & I absolutely hop that number is right in terms of quantity worldwide, it’s the distribution that looks weird is all

please make one and include a number for SNKRS Europe, so I can fell like I'm having a chance :lol:

while I agree that people on social media throw random numbers out just for likes and stuff, but I can also believe that UNDFTD and SNS (and Kith) are the usual suspects to get MORE pairs than any NikeLab including Chicago and NYC.

while I agree that people on social media throw random numbers out just for likes and stuff, but I can also believe that UNDFTD and SNS (and Kith) are the usual suspects to get MORE pairs than any NikeLab including Chicago and NYC.
That’s entirely possible, honestly, but that list is cap. Who’d have access to the exact number of pairs for all those stores from all over like that, to just post it online

Back
Top Bottom