Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

was at work all day waiting for the drop lol left work came home ate and got on my laptop right on time lol

Attachments

• 8B539524-73AC-4B49-94EF-3D216E58798C.jpeg
    8B539524-73AC-4B49-94EF-3D216E58798C.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 59
Definitely extremely frustrated on taking that L today.
I was practically glued to my phone/computer all day today in anticipation for this. I was working on a group project in the computer lab and literally had my laptop locked and loaded ready to go for whenever it down.

I went to go use the restroom really quick and the literal second I walked out they dropped. My phone connection was spotty and I couldn't make it back to my laptop in time to hope in the line early enough.

Disappointed because this certainly seemed like a fairly doable release unlike most Shopify drops, specifically on his site. I already know my Nike account is trash so not expecting anything come May 11th. My goal now is for the resale prices to tank hard but regardless something will have to go to secure these. |l

I posted a youtube video a few pages back. Unbreakablekicks has been right for the last few shock drops.

UBK gets too much credit :lol:

It was a speculation that turned out to be true basically. Unlike the SB. But of course UBK tried acting like he was the mastermind behind it all on IG :sick:

I live out in Houston so I'm hoping we get shown some love, maybe a pop up, missed out on all of the cactus jack 4 pop ups.

refuse to pay resale over 3-400 just off of principle

UBK gets too much credit :lol:

It was a speculation that turned out to be true basically. Unlike the SB. But of course UBK tried acting like he was the mastermind behind it all on IG :sick:
I'm pretty new to all of this I didn't mean to make it sound like he's the ultimate source or nothing he's just the only one I watch :lol:

Back
Top Bottom