Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

IMG_5713.jpeg

beat the final boss… joints aiight for retail 🤷🏾‍♂️.. I’ll use em as beaters… no Diddler…

Last edited:
These have become my new grails and people are just going to beat them up, smfh.

I entered 7 raffles on notre and couldn't even get 1 single pair.

Damn do you know the ups driver? Report his **** because they are required to make 3 attempts before sending it back

Undeliverable could mean a few things other than no one home. It could be damaged packaging, damaged/illegible label, damaged content, or just an undeliverable address in general. I’ve had a few instances for all the above reason. I’ve reported drivers before but had nothing come out of it.

My first pair from the kith raffle came in today. Quality is identical to the first olive pair imo. Not bad, but the white leather the chose for both pairs is meh. Only difference being the the black nubuck on the women’s olive pair is padded while the new pair is just standard flat nubuck.
IMG_2336.jpeg

Ignoring materials, which one you choosing?
IMG_2339.jpeg
IMG_2341.jpeg

And because olive
woah-chill-out.gif

thats pretty wild idr seeing anyone saying that anywhere this whole release :nerd:

gotta say i prefer the lighter one

They’re all the same factory (xb)
But the lighter pair from Kith has manufacturing data 03/06/24-04/29/24 and the lighter pair from the Travis website has 01/31/24-03/28/24. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. The darker pair also has a bit more texture and nap. Not sure I care enough to have a preference tbh but we’ll see which grows on me more

IMG_2368.jpeg

My first 2 retail hits 😭😭

But most of my travs are the result of trading so I haven’t gone completely broke lol

about time man lol

I know ive been favored for alot of the releases. Esp the ones i actually wanted.

No flex but im sure someone will ask so flex anyway lol

AF100 Travis white
Oiler 4s
Mocha 1 high (so so so goated)
uhhh 2 Olive 6s (2nd by far)
Khaki 6
canary 1 lows (hate them)

Just speaking on my size. I dont count a toddler shoe for me as a win lol

no idea who this fragment guy is :lol:

the SB travis still haunts me. It should have been me copping not yall idc lol

about time man lol

I know ive been favored for alot of the releases. Esp the ones i actually wanted.

No flex but im sure someone will ask so flex anyway lol

AF100 Travis white
Oiler 4s
Mocha 1 high (so so so goated)
uhhh 2 Olive 6s (2nd by far)
Khaki 6
canary 1 lows (hate them)

Just speaking on my size. I dont count a toddler shoe for me as a win lol

no idea who this fragment guy is :lol:

the SB travis still haunts me. It should have been me copping not yall idc lol

Ive got an L story for all of those except for the air forces cause i didnt care for them lmao outside of that and the sb dunks they did make their way to my closet. size 11 has gotten so treacherous these past few years smh

the only Travis I took an L on was both OG mocha 1’s, frag highs, first olives, and the golf’s. Hit everything else (Jordan retro wise). Not counting all air maxes and jumpman jacks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom