Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Of course not.

CCFC2462-F490-42FE-A5C0-B9A10D6E66CE.jpeg

I tuned in for a few mins just to see him lose, and have to congratulate his audience of 7th graders when they type “oMG My mom entered for me and won”.

Makes every SNKRS L feel better.
this guys voice is grotesque. He should be banned.

Only hit one Travis shoe on SNKRS, the original AJ1 Low in 2019, which until then was my first ever draw win on the app. Haven’t hit a single Travis related, adjacent or similar looking thing since on there 😂 congratulations to everyone who hit! Glad someone here actually won. If anyone has a 10, message me!

Realistically, about how low do y’all expect these to be? Anyone see these hitting under 800?

Asking cuz I’m debating to pull the trigger at 850 or should I hold out for 800 or below.

Realistically, about how low do y’all expect these to be? Anyone see these hitting under 800?

Asking cuz I’m debating to pull the trigger at 850 or should I hold out for 800 or below.
this will be very intresting considering how much stock was loaded on snkrs today & not shipping earliest 2 weeks.. with holidays mixed in

Did anyone else experience major latency and slow response when trying to “join the draw” (at least with an iPhone)? It happened with my wife’s phone, daughters’ phones and mine too.

I don’t know if our accounts were soft-banned or Snkrs was trying to weed out bots? We were able to get 4 entries in for size 10, but Ls of course.

Did anyone else experience major latency and slow response when trying to “join the draw” (at least with an iPhone)? It happened with my wife’s phone, daughters’ phones and mine too.

I don’t know if our accounts were soft-banned or Snkrs was trying to weed out bots? We were able to get 4 entries in for size 10, but Ls of course.
My main account went super smooth using 5G. Second account using Wi-Fi had issues but was able to submit entries eventually.

Actually hit for my size 14 on both accounts so I don’t think they were banning people, just major traffic. Hopefully at least one pair makes it to my door (unlike the RM pair which UPS stole).

Back
Top Bottom