Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Those will surely demonstrate the power of marketing and celebrities. It's a super plain all black Nike shoe that's arguably barely worth retail, but will sell for hundreds over. Genius!

Those will surely demonstrate the power of marketing and celebrities. It's a super plain all black Nike shoe that's arguably barely worth retail, but will sell for hundreds over. Genius!
Itll be interesting to see what marketing and celebs can do for a plain / boring shoe in comparison to a shoe that looks vomit like the wheat air maxes

Look at the sneaker heads :lol: CW w/o pink laces are worthless ? :lol:

All the way in 8) AJ 1 Scott low drop potentially going for a responsible price sound great

Those are plain AF, wouldn’t pay more than 200 for them. It’s going to be annoying watching hype beasts pretend they’re somehow great.

On another note, I really disliked trying to use Trade Block. So when I got a new phone, I didn’t bother downloading it again.

But somehow, my good friend has had great luck on it. He’s made 9 or 10 trades, and I personally preferred his side on about 8 of those.

Last edited:
They're not bad, just plain. I'd be shocked if they go for 1K on the resell market. But maybe not...considering what Black Cat 4s go for.

That fact the Black Cats go for more than Black Cements is mind-boggling to me.
Is it really 2019 Black Cement 4's was a full family size for all drop

JB always make that type of release very available due to high numbers made

Last edited:
Those are plain AF, wouldn’t pay more than 200 for them. It’s going to be annoying watching hype beasts pretend they’re somehow great.

On another note, I really disliked trying to use Trade Block. So when I got a new phone, I didn’t bother downloading it again.

But somehow, my good friend has had great luck on it. He’s made 9 or 10 trades, and I personally preferred his side on about 8 of those.
They got black cats at $800+ and will WILLINGLY wear Black AF1’s….

Phantoms and those black/whites are garbage. Won't be needing either. On another note, tradeblock is how I was able to acquire frag lows and OW 2s so I do have a little bit of respect for them, BUT now I'm thinking I got lucky and I'm losing hope for the future. The reverse mochas are impossible. Everyone wants the world for them. If I ultimately have to "settle" for the 1st 2 colorways, I'm fine with that, but I damn sure ain't paying resale. That's out!

Phantoms and those black/whites are garbage. Won't be needing either. On another note, tradeblock is how I was able to acquire frag lows and OW 2s so I do have a little bit of respect for them, BUT now I'm thinking I got lucky and I'm losing hope for the future. The reverse mochas are impossible. Everyone wants the world for them. If I ultimately have to "settle" for the 1st 2 colorways, I'm fine with that, but I damn sure ain't paying resale. That's out!
I mean with tradeblock, you’re basically doing the same thing as paying resale. If you dumped some kicks on Goat and then copped Reverses on Goat….. it’s the same damn thing lol

Just don’t have to deal with all the bullhit on TB

I see it two ways, and theres pros and cons

If you sell your shoes on Goat/SX/eBay:
PROS- you can get the shoe you want much faster. Accept the highest offer, get paid and immediately cop the shoe you want
CONS-gotta pay fees and tax, and sometimes having to pay much in value than the value of the shoe you're trying to get

If you trade on TradeBlock:
PROS- less of a hassle to go thru multiple steps of selling and then rebuying. You can try to trade value for value without losing to fees and tax from platforms and also losing even more when you have to file that 1099.
CONS- no one wants to trade fair and you waste your time trying to make something happen and some shoes just can't wait too long or the value will change too much

oh I know about the fees on tradeblock but it should be less than the fees you would incur when you sell and rebuy. I don't remember the cost of fees because I didn't do any trades yet but I think the first trade you do is 50% off fees, and I haven't even been able to take advantage of that because of all the dumb trades on there.

But lets just say you sell a shoe for $200 on any platform and they take $20 in fees. Then when you buy a different shoe for $200 + (lets say $20 in processing fees, $20 in tax and $15 for shipping). $75 of all that would've gone to fees alone, on top of having to pay tax end of the year.

But on tradeblock (if you can even find a half decent person to trade faily), $200 shoe trade for a $200 shoe and you pay $50 in trading fees (estimated), you would've spent less on fees and less of a hassle of having to sell your own and buy again

After the 1st trade, if you offer...

1 shoe for trade = $43
2 shoes for trade = $54
3 shoes for trade = $65

3 shoes is the max for 1 trade. So if I offer 3 pairs for a reverse mocha and it's accepted, I owe $65 in fees and the other party owes $43. Some idiots won't trade unless you pay their fees as well 🤦🏾‍♂️. Needless to say tradeblock is killing on fees.

Again, it got me my frag lows and OW 2s without coming outta pocket so I'm very grateful for that.

Back
Top Bottom