Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I feel like the “goes with more things” line is kinda a moot point when we’re talking about hyped up limited collabs. Not like folks going to snkrs draws and paying 10x retail because a shoe is versatile and about to be their everyday shoes :lol: . My OG highs goes with a lot and they may see day light once or twice a month
True. I actually wear my OG highs a lot with anything. The brown in that is nice enough to get away with it. I feel like this soft brown is like the khaki 6’s & doesn’t quite go with everything. That & the reverse white color blocking just made them not interesting to me.

Nice but not the best is all.

20190726_121937.jpg

og lows >

When are these gonna go down?!? I want a pair, so I’m hoping this week when they start arriving in hands the undercutting will begin and I can get the price I want.

When are these gonna go down?!? I want a pair, so I’m hoping this week when they start arriving in hands the undercutting will begin and I can get the price I want.
People post their “got em” message before they even have pairs in hand to sell em off quick. Unless some wait to get in hand decide if they like or not

Reverse mochas definitely the weakest of the 3, without question. They're rather bland and don't contrast well. They are getting uglier the more I see them. I want a pair to complete the trifecta, but I'm not jumping out the window for them. I'll be patient and wait to see how price action moves once the flippers do their thing. If I can find a good deal, I'll cop. If not, I won't lose any sleep since I already have the 2 pairs that really matter.

Back
Top Bottom