Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

SNKRS couldn’t even send me L didn’t get em. Just stayed at draw closed for me and then went to sold out :lol:

Last edited:
It’s a free lottery so popular it crashes the app of the biggest shoe retailer on the planet. But you gotta pay for a power ball ticket, this is free!

If you really want them do what you gotta do so resale is just retail to you.

undftd, amm (&co), DSM are all waste of time.

Cncpts and Kith raffles will have some winners (more than shop.travisscott but not a lot). Both cncpts and kith switching to online/shipping raffle means that the regular employees/managers in-store cannot backdoor the stock at each store. The stock for cncpts and kith will be off-site at a 3rd party shipping warehouse. But the raffles are still super botted tho. Curious to see how kith is going to handle this raffle since they don't usually do online raffles and their raffle system now is new.
yeah Cncpts raffles for in-store pickup is always botted like crazy. But despite it being in the hundred thousand entries, I've actually won a handful of times from cncpts. Not sure if they filter it or check based on account history. Keep in mind that every 1 person that enters counts as 4-6 entries depending on the questions you fill out. So the total number of entries you see should be divided by the amount of questions/entries that count towards 1 person. Still crazy amount of entries and majority are bot entries though lol. My best CNCPTS W so far is the OW 4's in an online shipped raffle.

coincidentally I said all this few days before and I end up hitting at cncpts :smokin

IMG_9386.jpg

Amazing how long it takes for Nike to send out L notifications via the app and email. Still waiting for mine. Heh.

Back
Top Bottom