Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Blue Jackets' Zach Werenski in TS1 Lows for the All Star Skills Competition at the Bellagio :nthat:

20220204_204518.jpg

20220204_203438.jpg

He won this accuracy challenge, btw

Back story;
I bought these around release date from a guy that had all the evidence he got them from SNKRS.
I later looked at his Reddit and he is also involved in buying and selling rep sneakers, but he does sell his reps in the rep forum for rep prices.
I did a legit check through legit mark.
They were deemed authentic by two checkers, but fake by one.
Because it was 2 to 1, they were deemed authentic.
Need some more reassurance from the NT experts please!
6D27299B-6CFD-4FB2-8CD3-3999666B9852.jpeg

D50E7943-12A4-4E06-AC01-8B8CFC44EAB1.jpeg
F8E6DF25-93C3-4030-844E-44BC626272D9.jpeg
072D1868-B876-493D-B376-D54BCFAFFCE8.jpeg

Back story;
I bought these around release date from a guy that had all the evidence he got them from SNKRS.
I later looked at his Reddit and he is also involved in buying and selling rep sneakers, but he does sell his reps in the rep forum for rep prices.

Post Pics of the toungue, heels, and side profile of the toe box.

Back story;

Comparison with my pairs: The size tags on my size 10s have a thicker font and are dated: 02/03/21-04/02/21
The font difference is night and day. My pairs came from GOAT the week of the drop FWIW.

I know that people on this site are going to say otherwise, but there's no way that you can really spot fakes anymore with how good reps are being made now. You can tell if they're fake if it was sloppy job done with how they were put together. But the majority of the time if you have a good rep pair and a authentic pair beside each other, nobody can tell. It's just a guessing game at this point from my opinion.

I've seen 100% authentic pairs of different retros, including certain Travs get examined and being told that they were fakes when they came straight from Nike. Then I've seen reps get examined to be authentics. I notice that certain people act like they're pros on here when it comes to authenticating shoes, but I bet if a good enough looking rep was posted on here, we would get some people saying that they're fake and some people saying that they're real.

I've had people argue me down that I had on fakes when I've bought my shoes straight from SNKRS whenever I hit. Just know that you'll never know if someone is wearing fakes because of how good reps have gotten. With that being said, if he's selling fakes, no matter how good that they look, most likely they're reps.

Back story;

Size tag and box sticker are both off

I know that people on this site are going to say otherwise, but there's no way that you can really spot fakes anymore with how good reps are being made now. You can tell if they're fake if it was sloppy job done with how they were put together. But the majority of the time if you have a good rep pair and a authentic pair beside each other, nobody can tell. It's just a guessing game at this point from my opinion.

I've seen 100% authentic pairs of different retros, including certain Travs get examined and being told that they were fakes when they came straight from Nike. Then I've seen reps get examined to be authentics. I notice that certain people act like they're pros on here when it comes to authenticating shoes, but I bet if a good enough looking rep was posted on here, we would get some people saying that they're fake and some people saying that they're real.

I've had people argue me down that I had on fakes when I've bought my shoes straight from SNKRS whenever I hit. Just know that you'll never know if someone is wearing fakes because of how good reps have gotten. With that being said, if he's selling fakes, no matter how good that they look, most likely they're reps.

But do they pass the sniff test. Legit pairs that have never been used has a new shoe smell to them while reps have a different strong glue smell to them. Referring to AJ1s specifically.

But do they pass the sniff test. Legit pairs that have never been used has a new shoe smell to them while reps have a different strong glue smell to them. Referring to AJ1s specifically.
They have the strong glue smell cause they were just made.
Legit kicks when they’re made have the same smell they just sit in a warehouse for months before release date so by the time we get them 6-8 months later the smell is long gone.

I’m sure there are perfect fakes out there that can stand up to scrutiny. Still doesn’t mean there’s not a list of things you can’t use to immediately eliminate some pairs right off the bat. For trav frag lows specifically, I look at a few things that tell me to stay away.

If there’s a major gap between the Nike air tag and the side fragment/cactus jack tags on the tongue on both shoes, I’m staying away. The tags should be overlapping or very minor gap in between.

Positioning and size of the stamps on the heel is a pretty good sign especially on big sizes

Boldness of the text on soles is a good indicator too.

Those 3 things will eliminate the vast majority of the most popular batches of fakes circulating. I’m sure some authentic pairs might be eliminated to buy why I wouldn’t even risk it if I’m playing the odds

Is their a school or authentication program I would like to sign up

Y’all still out fighting for Travis Scott sneakers this wave is done, Nike needs to find someone new… and not even because of Astro death world, just because like it’s really tired…. Be innovative do something different..
Needs a new shoe for sure.

Back
Top Bottom