Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

20211022_195238.jpg Forgot I ordered this trying to get in good with TS.com :lol: Got something to wear the hoodie now.

Think AM's - but hoping for some Frags - SNKRS pass is hit or miss - I can't even get an EA so who knows.
rumors are that its air max release. who knows.

and take it for what its worth fellas. idk if it means we will get these, or if the fake factories are being stupid and going the old hata takashi route. but fakes are out of 4 TS low colorways. i also saw an all white and carolina low. i know there were rumors of a bunch of ts low releasing.

506FA531-0BC3-4624-96D9-7E3DF232E3BB.jpeg

edit:
i could call them “first look/early release” factories from now on. but that would be dishonest lol

rumors are that its air max release. who knows.

and take it for what its worth fellas. idk if it means we will get these, or if the fake factories are being stupid and going the old hata takashi route. but fakes are out of 4 TS low colorways. i also saw an all white and carolina low. i know there were rumors of a bunch of ts low releasing.

506FA531-0BC3-4624-96D9-7E3DF232E3BB.jpeg

edit:
i could call them “first look/early release” factories from now on. but that would be dishonest lol
That bottom right is absolutely fire though

i know. i kick myself in the *** for buying the black off white 5 instead of those
don't kick yourself for getting the shoes you like. One should not buy sneakers just to hold as an investment and sell off later to make a few bucks.... unless you're talking about buying hundreds of pairs.

there are better options to invest money into if you want to make money that are better than sneakers.

Appreciate all honesty. I don’t find anything wrong with wearing reps. People selling reps is another story.
Younger brother wear reps and actually resells them too(luxury brands only). Says he makes good money doing so and it's been hassle free.

Told me about it after I told him some of the prices I spent on shoes this year. Main reason I started using Reddit and following the reps subreddits. Couldn't do it myself personally.

He actually bought the Taupe Haze 4s this year and thought it was too much, so he just put them up and flipped on StockX. Definitely still a sneakerhead in my eyes though. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom