Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

^ vid was posted and mods deleted. I found it pretty informative and very easy to spot fakes now. I know they adjust and improve though

Do all real got serial number under box lid? My boi copped from goat and i sent that vid at 3am last night. Idk if dude was half alseep but claims only thing off is that he dont go that number unless he didnt really look. Imagine 1300 down the toilet

Last edited:
Better be careful about authentification… i have another jordan 1 for sale, a buyer told me that the legit checker say insoles are never glued on jordans…|l hm my travis and planty of others jordans straight from nike are glued… pretty accurate performance

Do all real got seeial number under box lid? My boi copped from goat and i sent that vid at 3am last night. Idk if dude was half alseep but claims only thing off is that he dont go that number unless he didnt really look. Imagine 1300 down the toilet

never even noticed, but it appears they do
6F0F7871-FA41-4AA9-AFE2-054A76D6F3CC.jpeg

this reminds me with all my upcoming deliveries i need to tip the drivers 20 or 40, depending who drops what
That’s a good idea… idk if my drivers have been the same people or not.. if so I’d like to tip em. I didn’t even realize that was a thing til my homie who delivers for Amazon told me it’s not too uncommon to get a tip or even a cold sealed water. He did say for his Amazon deliveries he mainly just slips the package somewhere discrete and keeps it moving but some folks are ready and give a tip

finally picked up my pair from my brother’s house. I’m good with not owning the Travis frag highs. I got better things to do with that $4,000. I’ll just wear the hell out of the lows like I do with the OG frag.

604DD693-8DBD-44A0-B56A-D701389F1A0A.jpeg

Glad you hut man!
Hope I could snag a pair of the OGs for a great price, I'll beat them to dead if I would lol

Back
Top Bottom