Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

its Trending on Twitter lots of people are pissed.

some crazy folks are asking for refunds. I would just wait the time out you get 30 days.

off white dunks having the same issues.

I doubt they are being mass stolen. They are loaded on containers with radio tracking.

yes a few come up missing but nothing on this scale would be allow to fly. So I assume they just hella backed up.

would I ask for a refund no…..

It could be due to some of them listing their pairs on the secondary market and they have to ship them within a certain amount of time.

That’s they fault. Honestly though with the amount of complaints I think it’s a lot of people that wanna keep.

I didn't know they were dealing with a shortage cause every order I've had during the pandemy was shipped pretty fast

My past nike orders have had random shipping times
Sometimes ships next day
Other times takes a week

Mine came in the mail today from Nike
image.jpg

I'll be glad when it comes to my area for FedEx because as of now I have my stuff from them delivered to a store because the refuse to leave them on the side porch like UPS. If it says delivered to the store on Tuesday I dont even waste my time going to get it until Wednesday.

I was talking about UPS Follow My Delivery...FEDEX, man please they're extremely hit or miss these LBS. I ship out laptops for my gig at times and them joints will go black for a week or 2 then magically show up as delivered.

For those of you with shipping delays from even a few days ago
I’m pretty sure Nike hasn’t received a lot of the pairs they sold or something

Last edited:
For those of you with shipping delays from even a few days ago
I’m pretty sure Nike hasn’t received a lot of the pairs they sold or something

ordered a pair of GR blazers today and they shipped in 5 hours
They’re def behind. Those ow dunk quantities are huge. Not to mention three Jordan pairs

Back
Top Bottom