Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

With most Travis Scott collabs the materials they use a slightly different texture of suede & the smell is of its own. If you've had his shoes in hand then you tell a fake a pair in person.

yup. Materials and colors usually give it away. Even when those are the same theres things like Stitching underneath the insole. Placement and accuracy of different features. You might not be able to tell on someone’s foot if a shoe is real or fake.You might not even be able to tell if the shoe is stand alone and you don’t have an authentic pair as reference. But the bar to get a fake shoe authenticated is so high for every box it’s gotta check. For the majority of Travis shoes I’d feel very comfortable with any of these platforms.

I bit the bullet last night of Goat for the lows. I’m just praying to God the seller doesn’t back out like with what happened with my what the P-Rods.

Notre raffle

20210814_155231.jpg
20210814_155554.jpg

Sheesh 🤣

That’s my team too

My team too. But them Cowboys disappoint That 2019-20 showed that Dak isn't the franchise QB for the Cowboys. The Cowboys should have won at least 10 games that year. Think about it. It was Dak's best statistical year, they had one of the best OLs with multiple Pro Bowlers, Zeke was still playing well, they had Cooper, Gallup, and Cobb. The defense was 9th in total yardage and 11th in PPG. That's a SB contender. But they went 8-8. Why? Dak is why they didn't make the Playoffs. Dak late in games had low 30% completion percentage, he didn't throw a TD in 4 games....They lost 7 single possessions, 4 of those games Dak had ZERO passing TDs. Dak threw 8TDs and 8INTs against teams over .500 and had 22TDs and 3INTs against teams under .500 or garbage teams. Dak's stats were empty calories. And they couldn't beat an Eagles team with back-up and practice squad players. Now that he's paid, Jerry sunk the Cowboys. It would have been better to start over with someone like Mac Jones instead of paying Dak.

Really wanted them but its sooo hard to fork out all that money and still with a possibility of getting fakes. StockX stilllll doing quickies with authenticity process

If you check comments people saying they sell fakes to them and it passes. Be careful out there if ya plan on dishing out on these.

thats hilarious cuz i knew #69 was faked heavy lol

Made it to the Notre Raffle earlier. Super smooth and well coordinated. If I don't win, I won't even be mad. Got a free donut and coffee.

20210814_105507.jpg
That's really cool. See, it's stuff like this that some boutiques do that make this hobby fun. **** like what happened in LA a couple days ago doesn't need to happen, dammit. Keep the vibes positive and everyone wins, even if everyone can't win.

I wish I lived near a city so I could be a regular at a boutique and could participate in this type of stuff. Thankfully I established a pretty good relationship and long-time purchase history with Extra Butter that I got looped into their F&F program, but it just isn't the same without being able to go into the LES and chop it up w/ the crew there and do their releases and movie nights and stuff. I think EB, AMM, Social Status, Notre, Saint A, Sneaker Politics, Wish, Bodega, Packer, Rock City, Corporate, Shoe Gallery and a few others just *get it*. They're folks like us, who own stores for folks like us. I'll always tip my hat to the folks behind these shops who just know how ti do this stuff the right way :nthat:

I wish I lived near a city so I could be a regular at a boutique and could participate in this type of stuff. Thankfully I established a pretty good relationship and long-time purchase history with Extra Butter that I got looped into their F&F program, but it just isn't the same without being able to go into the LES and chop it up w/ the crew there and do their releases and movie nights and stuff. I think EB, AMM, Social Status, Notre, Saint A, Sneaker Politics, Wish, Bodega, Packer, Rock City, Corporate, Shoe Gallery and a few others just *get it*. They're folks like us, who own stores for folks like us. I'll always tip my hat to the folks behind these shops who just know how ti do this stuff the right way :nthat:
Start ya own

Start ya own
Man, there is no market in Western MA for it. We have a few places out here where you can find some decent streetwear and kicks, but HoH/FNL and other chain stores pretty much have the market for releases locked. Then in Boston Bodega nad Concepts have the boutique culture on lock. Only possible option for new blood would be Hartford, but that's legit 1hr each way from where I am.

I'm telling ya, living in the boonies sucks for someone in this world.

Couldn't tell a good sneaker boutique in Houston if there is one.

Maybe Premium Goods, but only went there once back when Maroon 6s were sitting. $220 for a pair of Jays then was unheard of.

Couldn't tell a good sneaker boutique in Houston if there is one.

Maybe Premium Goods, but only went there once back when Maroon 6s were sitting. $220 for a pair of Jays then was unheard of.
Looks like Social Status has a shop down there. I thought Sneaker Politics was there, but looks like they're only in Austin & Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom