Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

^^
What about a Red October or Chicago off white. You dont see these coming down in value. I mean I get what you are saying about certain sneakers. The sneakers I mentioned and some others are the Picasso or Rembrandt of the sneakerworld.

I mean even in hand bags the price ain’t going down tbh. Trust me my wife has enough LV to know the market doesn’t dip unless it’s something that restocked like the classic neverfull.

As for shoes GR’s will start to sell for less hence resellers and bot boys are moving to bulk buying. Buy a hell of a lot of what kids call a brick and sell to local shops or partner with them skip fees and still make profit. Anything left over goes to stock x and such make less profit.

As long as the margins are large enough where a reseller group or bot team can make dent with bulk buying there will always be sacristy.

Also, sneakers are pop culture the culture may dim but with social influencers and such the brands can keep the hype. Like these frags.

Sneakers are the new hand bag brothers.

a status symbol you can flex and gain mainstream clout from all demographics

The perfect item

Last edited:
Where ya from where you don't see heat on feet? I'm from NYC, have seen almost everything hyped/unobtainable on foot at one point or another. Even if it's just one time.

Seen a girl hop on the train with British Khaki 6s just yesterday afternoon.
I've seen multiple people in OG or 94 retro 1s
I'm at my desk at work....right now...wearing Union 1s. So... :lol:

It might not be a daily occurrence, but at least once a week for sure I see something new and hyped on foot in public.

Man, I gotta play hockey tonight at 7pm and I know the TS raffle will hit at like 7:30 :smh:

Not like I'd have much of a chance, anyway, but it'd be marginally better than "zero" lol

Haven't worn my mocha's yet. Going to just sell those and add it to the fund since I know I am about to miss out on these.

Where ya from where you don't see heat on feet? I'm from NYC, have seen almost everything hyped/unobtainable on foot at one point or another. Even if it's just one time.

Seen a girl hop on the train with British Khaki 6s just yesterday afternoon.
I've seen multiple people in OG or 94 retro 1s
I'm at my desk at work....right now...wearing Union 1s. So... :lol:

It might not be a daily occurrence, but at least once a week for sure I see something new and hyped on foot in public.
I'm in NYC...so imagine how many people and stores in this city alone buy/sell "heat". id bet more are going straight to resell than ppl wearing them.

I'm just tired of seeing the same cycle of 4-5 shoes being worn. it's usually some Aime's, unions (no shade to you for rocking unions btw), or off white's. Just wear your shoes people no matter what they are...it feels better lol.

Lol I feel you. I see almost every general release Jordan on foot as well, especially amongst the kids and teens. We have everything here tbh. Of course there's trends and ****, but I guess it's still more diverse compared to where other NTers live.

Concepts raffle up, Boston only.

good luck bro

FCFF0F4A-57C3-46A5-984A-067DAC18C277.png

That’s just BoStONn only lmao

Yea like the whole New England area wasn’t ready.

sad part like 400k of those entries were mostly bots.

Wasnt throwing shade at the original comment.

just crazy how none of this matters anymore lmao.

Bro almost 1 million raffle entries for Cncpts 15 minute raffle.

How many do you think TS website will get when it's left open for multiple hours? LOL

I f****** hate raffles. I'll take my chances at FCFS any day of the week.

Back
Top Bottom