Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Goat prices are $1000 more for these than stockx for a 9.5.

Does that mean the stockx pairs are more likely fakes?

Goat prices are $1000 more for these than stockx for a 9.5.

Does that mean the stockx pairs are more likely fakes?
GOAT is higher on just about every shoe.

Stockx is mainstream imo so they get more sellers

They uploaded that they were releasing the trav frag 1’s on their upcoming releases section so then we all found out tier 0 were getting them. They took it down after an hour or two when the news broke.

I've spent $220.00 on total resell on a Jordan 1 high, but will never spend $100.00 over retail on a shoe. With that being said, I will never get a highly sought after shoe unless if I get lucky through raffle, or if im plugged in with a store worker. I have a friend who was one of the lucky ones who were on their phone when the Red Octobers dropped. After that release it set the shoe market and reselling market all in prospective to me.

I think the majority of people be high cappin about them actually liking the shoe once the hype and resell is astronomical. Because who's going to pass up making thousands on one pair of shoes that they were lucky to get at retail? Think about it, even if you actually like the shoe, why would you pass up $1500.00 - $2000.00 on a shoe you paid $200.00 retail, or $500.00 on a backdoored pair? Then add on to the factor of value going up after pairs start drying up after a year or so after the initial release.

Believe it or not, shoes like these are strictly created for the resell market, strictly hype market. These shoes aren't made to be worn in the wild when you're outside. People i know that have calibrated shoes, don't wear them because they treat them as they're worth. Alot of people aren't comfortable wearing shoes that are considered high value in the streets. I know alot of ya'll will say otherwise, but in reality what im saying is facts, because if it wasnt, we would see these shoes outside way more than what we do.

Shoes are treated as old Baseball/Basketball Sports Cards from in the past. I've seen Travis Scott High OG 1,s twice, both 6,s once a piece, Red Octobers 1 time, and you could tell by the guys reaction to the shoes that he wasn't even comfortable wearing them because he was way more worried about scuffing and getting them dirty than actually enjoying just wearing them. Value is selective from person to person.

I've gotten lucky in the past to buy shoes people would pay way beyond retail, and let me tell you this, their still only shoes folks. They can still get scuffs, someone can still accidentally step on your heel if walking to close behind you, etc. A $200.00 shoe is still a regular $200.00 gym shoe, it's not Louis Vuitton or Gucci or Dior quality just because you paid $2000.00 on the resell market. It's still a Jordan retro at the end of the day.

Nah.

DB277927-A363-4745-95FA-C8E5031817C1.jpeg

I’ll wear them if I hit.

tried linking it but it goes to the 404 error page. you have to had just left it while it was still live couple hours ago.

Yea i got in ama but i had a page open i never closed from earlier

Past releases has taught me this, i been doing this $#!t too long:smh:

same link? can’t find it on the page
yeah you had to have left it alone when the raffle page was still live and bugging. tried copy and pasting the link but it goes to that error page. i think it'll be back live soon though.

Why kith re announced a raffle? Its letting me do it again, but I did one earlier

here we go with the bull

Back
Top Bottom