Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Un-DSing the khakis for the cook out rotation 😂 happy 4th folks
3C488436-43DB-47BA-8FCE-C9FAE9892138.jpeg
2CB51268-CF19-43B7-8C99-CF6C1299A720.jpeg

I see TS/Frag High pairs on IG and a lot of people calling them fake because the R and D dont touch. It doesnt touch on my Neutrals and I got them retail. Im sure they went with the 85 wings stamp this time. OG 1’s dont have the R and D touching. They callin everything fake 😭 Even peoples neutrals man lmao

Expect to see a lot of “leaks” moving forward. The “plugged” pairs touched down this week for a lot of the people with access to real early pairs. I haven’t checked but I bet you’ll see a whole bunch of no box pairs going up for sale now too because the fully packaged retail pairs hit warehouses too.

lots of lows, very average quality

Stock couldn’t have been that high for the first lows and they took a min to reach the prices they at now

Yeah my girl hit on snkrs so after I got mine in hand I ain’t pay attention to the shoe until now I see the prices of the lows are nuts

just bidded on these on the bay

They look legit so far? they gonna be sent to the authentication center either way but wanted to get initial impressions. Heard the fakes have been getting better so was kinda hesitant to pull the trigger on stockx, at least with ebay theirs photos and money-back guarantee.

s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600.jpg

If i was someone interested in the highs, when release comes around I’m sure prices will be based on the incorrect 50k stock number instead of the actual much lower number. Buy your pair as close to $1k as you can.

ill have 2 pairs coming in, scheduled to be dropped a month or two after drop. First time actually taking the plunge myself with the new plug I’ve been working with for something this hyped. By then I’m sure people here who scored on release day and via resale will have their pairs. Ill do a picture dump when they come in and let y’all vet them :lol:

I wounder how much a beat pair of TS 1’s high would go for lol

someone offered me 2k for my Kaws 4’s the last time I wore them to a real estate event thing.

it’s crazy the thirst for shoes.

Back
Top Bottom