Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

lol 15k was just on one card, I split it up with another card but was only a few grand more on the 2nd card.

On the topic of access point, I don't use access point because one time I had my Yeezy package held at a access point locker, opened up the locker and the locker was empty. Contacted customer service and they said the system shows the package is delivered (because the locker door was opened by me). I told them the locker was empty and they have cameras and they can check the cameras to see that I did not walk away with any package. UPS opened up an investigation that I never heard from again, I had to contact Yeezy Supply and eventually chargeback

That sucks. I get mostly all my shoes held at the UPS distribution center. They have to physically hand me my boxes. UPS put a pair of diamond earrings I bought for my daughter on the porch before...not the drivers fault though because the store didn’t specify them needing a signature.

IMG_3878.JPG

Hate that the price for these are dropping so fast! I bought them on resale on stockx for $480 sz 13 last weekend. Now they’re $370 and lower :smh:
Same here, I bought my size 13 for the same price last Sat. I just sold a double up i had for around the same price so i look at it like I'm still paying retail.

48hrs later and size 9 plummets by $100

laugh.gif

Nike/Jordan Brand should’ve just made these widely available at all foot stores. Fake resellers might have these down to $260 -$275 by Saturday.

The only shoe people pay crazy resale prices on nowadays are the Off-Whites. Hopefully those get widely available so these lame resellers can stop screwing with a culture they know nothing about.

My account is jammed up on Stockx because I’ve never purchased any over 150 on it. Now I have to verify all my information but customer service is on molasses speed. Gives me more time to watch my size drop in price though :smile:

Really bummed I won’t have these in hand to wear in the office Friday. Keep the on-foot pics coming please.

Suede on the Women’s Beige 3 is better imo. But they cool. Definitely look better in pics. Sueded seems a lil lighter than I thought.

Attachments

• 3F7545B9-DED1-4DFE-BB28-D13DE79CAA06.jpeg
    3F7545B9-DED1-4DFE-BB28-D13DE79CAA06.jpeg
    236.1 KB · Views: 9
  • CEABFA92-4630-4618-B235-8DA9FBB6C1FE.jpeg
    CEABFA92-4630-4618-B235-8DA9FBB6C1FE.jpeg
    285 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom