Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Update....man, this **** is gross af. The strawberry is the best of the 3, but that’s not saying much. Tastes like flavored beer. Even limearita would be better 😂😂
Facts.... haven’t tried the other 2 but the pineapple was little a splash of it and all alcohol :lol:

Facts.... haven’t tried the other 2 but the pineapple was little a splash of it and all alcohol :lol:
Im sick I still got 6 cans of this gasoline to drink 😂😂 I can’t believe how many weirdos are buying this to resell, no way they’ve actually tried it & these dummies don’t know that this is a launch product, it’s gonna keep being restocked.

Im sick I still got 6 cans of this gasoline to drink 😂😂 I can’t believe how many weirdos are buying this to resell, no way they’ve actually tried it & these dummies don’t know that this is a launch product, it’s gonna keep being restocked.
I still got 8 :rofl:

giving the strawberry a try as we speak.

I have VERY LOW EXPECTATIONS for the lime

May be over for future releases, even though we ALL know that's not true lol. Yeezy's been dead & are both still selling out & most of yall still coppin lol.
I agree the merch has been washed & his collabs are becoming sell-out material but sheeple still buying so why would he stop?
His first few 1's will always be classic IMO.

A shame we’re going to have to go through hell & high water to obtain these things when most don’t care & only want attention & to flip, hopefully resale isn’t current TS High prices out the gate & we have a decent shot, because I need em 🤞🏾
Hoping for the best. We still have a shot, Marcus Jordan isn’t involved!

this is definitely my favourite post:
482B9439-122E-4EEB-B526-DA3ADF9320EF.JPG

Back
Top Bottom