Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I got work early tomorrow

wanna try for these but yea, they aint dropping anytime soon I bet

Much rather have the "raffle" than sitting by the computer waiting and competing with the bots that are set up on the site already because of the announced date. A shock drop is a different story though like those TS1 Highs. I know a ton of people hit on that manually.

Or if they throw out some new link like that Union Jordan 1s - that would be cool.

but how would you like it if they did a raffle but excluded you and your size from entering lol. Because thats exactly how it was for the AF1 raffle. 80% of the people in here couldn't even enter the raffle, and the 20% that did, 10% of that was already eliminated because there were no sizes 10 and under.

but how would you like it if they did a raffle but excluded you and your size from entering lol. Because thats exactly how it was for the AF1 raffle. 80% of the people in here couldn't even enter the raffle, and the 20% that did, 10% of that was already eliminated because there were no sizes 10 and under.

worse release ever! I legit thought I had a chance

Prolly at 7 est we will all enter the L raffle for a possible email to get a chance at a pool of participants that will be randomly selected to receive a possible email with a link to possibly checkout if it hasn’t already sold out. Lucky us. Thanks Trav.

Prolly at 7 est we will all enter the L raffle for a possible email to get a chance at a pool of participants that will be randomly selected to receive a possible email with a link to possibly checkout if it hasn’t already sold out. Lucky us. Thanks Trav.
Seems about right.

This. What a joke. Ok, I am salty, I admit it.

Back
Top Bottom