Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Decided to get the 6s on feet today, as one of the 2 pairs I took with me to San Diego for our Thanksgiving trip (the other were the ⚫🔴11s)

IMG_20191130_163154_938.jpg

IMG_20191130_200908_022-4176x2784.jpg

Highs on the way!!! :pimp: Wish me luck!
Dam you finally copped congrats and good luck, what size and where you grab from? I just grabbed a second pair of sx tonight too....had a low ball offer with 50 off. Got a size 10 for 12 even....had to double on the highs. Hope your pair as well as mine come flawless🤞

Dam you finally copped congrats and good luck, what size and where you grab from? I just grabbed a second pair of sx tonight too....had a low ball offer with 50 off. Got a size 10 for 12 even....had to double on the highs. Hope your pair as well as mine come flawless🤞
I grabbed a my sz 10 weeks ago from GOAT but the seller sent another entirely diff shoe in a sz 12. After that I repurchased another pair and they passed authentication apparently and should be to me in a few days. Hope it’s a flawless pair. I’m considering doubling up if they drop super low just like the 6’s lol.

I grabbed a my sz 10 weeks ago from GOAT but the seller sent another entirely diff shoe in a sz 12. After that I repurchased another pair and they passed authentication apparently and should be to me in a few days. Hope it’s a flawless pair. I’m considering doubling up if they drop super low just like the 6’s lol.
Nice, that's what's up....and yeah I don't see these dropping in price like the 6s. Too many pairs of 6s was available, that's why prices dipped so hard. Not so much for the 1s unless they restock em heavy. Congrats though.

I see coolkicks dropped their app and it’s 20$ a month..but I see union AJ1 and Cactus jack 1 going for 600$..

is lt literally just 1 pair of sneaker going for that price ? Lmao

if so, this may be the worst 20$ I ever spent to try and win some online draw every night for a deal

I just copped the Travis AF1 for $500 on GOAT, they’re DS but don’t include the original box. I’m good though because it’s not like would wear the box anyways

Back
Top Bottom