Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

B640FA02-BD47-4CFE-9CA0-3931F1C714B7.jpeg

So happy with these :nthat:

Will probably trade my second pair for the AF1 if I strike out on them

I lined up for the first time for 5 hours...

Never again, I wasn’t able to score my 8.5 so I got an 8 to sell towards something else,

All the “plugs” and the hypesters with this seasons supreme...anywho.

SNKRS failed me miserably, I was logged in and on the page and got to my billing info at 10am but got the circle then error.

This went on for 30 minutes or so, I tried chrome on my phone but I should’ve been on desktop.

I logged out and it kept saying error, then the app wouldn’t let me sign back in.

BTW, these have horrible glue stains..

I’m going to a try and sell these and off whites to fund my prestos.

Wishful thinking I know but stranger things have happened.

Does anybody know or is there any proof that nike/snkrs is blocking these bots and jigs ot whatever? I hit on these right away on snkrs app and it's my first hit ever on a shoe on snkrs that sold out immediately. I assume I just finally got lucky but would love to hope nike is blocking these shenanigans and giving us folk a chance to eat.

I lined up for the first time for 5 hours...

Never again, I wasn’t able to score my 8.5 so I got an 8 to sell towards something else,

All the “plugs” and the hypesters with this seasons supreme...anywho.

SNKRS failed me miserably, I was logged in and on the page and got to my billing info at 10am but got the circle then error.

This went on for 30 minutes or so, I tried chrome on my phone but I should’ve been on desktop.

I logged out and it kept saying error, then the app wouldn’t let me sign back in.

BTW, these have horrible glue stains..

How was that rain at APB? The line was ok?

It's okay buddy. Trust me I know the pain. I felt the same way when I was in line to cop the UNC off white 1s I was on it quick, but somehow I didnt get em, and everyone and their mom ( and people I personally know) who jumped in on the app wayyyyy after me still copped over me in the same size. Felt screwed probably another " nike technical issue" lol.......2 pears of Travis Scotts...I'll take the make up! Rooting for you to be blessed with a W on a future release my friend.

I know I came off as whining so I apologize for that. You win some you loose some. Very happy that people that usually don't get these releases ate. A good results cause of Nike's poor service.

Or month of.
Man, I remember when getting a pair of Jordan's was as easy as waking up the day of.
Does anybody know or is there any proof that nike/snkrs is blocking these bots and jigs ot whatever? I hit on these right away on snkrs app and it's my first hit ever on a shoe on snkrs that sold out immediately. I assume I just finally got lucky but would love to hope nike is blocking these shenanigans and giving us folk a chance to eat.
You assumed correctly lol

How was that rain at APB? The line was ok?

I got there 10 mins before 6, apparently you can’t be on property until 6, which I had no clue,

some dudes showed up at 4 am and someone took their names and put it on a list, I wasn’t there but some kid in front of me told me, they told him he was 15 even

though there was only like 6 dudes in front of him, he saw 8 names that were there already.

dudes put chairs down and took off for a large part of the morning, I can tell who’s all the little resellers.

I was maybe 12 in line, there was maybe 60 people.

They also had the piss yeezys.

I will never do that again, it rained really bad and it got hot as hell later on.

Back
Top Bottom