Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I pick my size add to cart spinning wheel of death then I spent like 2 mins of J23 tweeting everyone who ate lol

it'll still be the same stores tho. So even if all the footapps combine to one, everyone is still gonna have to choose and pick up from the usual store that got the TS 1 high

1569979290074.gif

Probably Bot talk
Unless i'm the Bionic Man, there's not bot action on my end. The profiles was in reference to create different chrome profiles while in the queue on travis website. Having different profiles is like having unique spots in line as opposed to opening multiple tabs in the same profile.
Not saying it will dramatically increase odds of success, but at least trying is worth it imo.

Damn, Kylie found out Travis still be clapping some cheeks on tour. Watch this mess up the drop, he prolly do some weird stuff like drop it at 4 in the morning.

Don’t know how true this is but seen they may have a full size run
If they do more people may have a chance

Need some help. So, I just received my TS1's from GOAT (SZ 8.5) and just compared them to my pair from SNKRS (SZ 10.5)

Here's some of the biggest differences I have noticed between the two:

The GOAT pair (SZ 8.5):
-Does not have the Red Nike Stamp on the lid
-Inside of the bottom box has 2 white walls and 2 red walls with 1 YCM sticker.
-Production date: 01/14/18 - 01/04/19

The SNKRS pair (SZ 10.5):
-Includes the Red Nike Stamp under the lid
-Inside of the bottom box has 4 red walls with 2 YCM stickers
-Production date: 12/05/18 - 01/05/19

STAMP 8.5.jpg
STAMP 10.5.jpg
INSIDE BOX 8.5.jpg
INSIDE BOX 10.5.jpg
8.5 TAGS.jpg
10.5 TAGS.jpg

Can somebody shed some light on the difference? Is this a size things? With all this fake TS1 talk, I'm a little worried about my GOAT pair...
Did you find out if this stamp on the lid is a tell on fakes? Do all legit pairs have this?

Will make a valid effort to secure these like all the other TSs I took the L on. Don’t see this being any different but we’ll see.

Nah they getting pushed back with the news of him and Kylie splitting. Now he gotta shock drop em on their anniversary. If only he could remember when that is

In my perfect world SNKRS would do a stash drop at Rolling Loud next weekend during his set. My worst nightmare is I hit on a SNKRS pass next weekend and pickup is during Rolling Loud ??

Back
Top Bottom