Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Man this is going to be an expensive week for some people. The Travis 6s, Lebron x Elliot Icon, Sacai LDWAFFLE all dropping this upcoming week.

3E918923-C58E-4724-BD2B-E9EDBAECF540.png
These lame resellers :rofl::rofl::rofl:

**** would be hilarious is certain boxes have something inside with a link to easily get the 6’s when they drop.

100k them kicks gone. Still got stu debt, state schools no joke but ive cut mine in half since graduating. Just need a good democratic pres to say bye bye to the remaining.

Kid will feel like an idiot if those kicks drop, doubt hell ever have as good of a chance for quick cash like that again

100k them kicks gone. Still got stu debt, state schools no joke but ive cut mine in half since graduating. Just need a good democratic pres to say bye bye to the remaining.

Kid will feel like an idiot if those kicks drop, doubt hell ever have as good of a chance for quick cash like that again
we're not getting a new president until 2024

They had that cereal at the Target I was at the other night in, I didn’t buy any. I don’t like Reese’s puffs.

Lol paid 16k for four years at a UC
Chose school that gave me the most money, but hated it. No sports team or parties

Back
Top Bottom