Official Transformers: Revenger of the Fallen Teaser Trailer

I can't wait at all. I was hyped when I was watching the superbowl and saw this come on. This will be dope. Anyone have any ideas on a release date?

Originally Posted by MadEoINoTaiwaN

Devastator looks like it can be something along this line. It seems like a good guess.

that wasnt devastator, that was just one of the constructicons...

btw, the full trailer drops this friday

we think that big guy in the end is the Fallen. The fallen is some big $$+ transformer. I dont follow transformers but thats what we heard

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

we think that big guy in the end is the Fallen. The fallen is some big $$+ transformer. I dont follow transformers but thats what we heard
the transformer at the end of the trailer is not the fallen and its not devastator, its just 1of 7 constructicons...

the fallen will look apocalyptic from what michael bay said and devastator will be around 80 feet long and his toy will be 2 feet long

This movie is going to be that deal. Imax is the only way to go
pimp.gif

I'm not a big fan of one wheeled robots. just reminds too much of beast machines *shudders*

but starscream
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

You guys are over hyping this trailer toooooo much. It was 31 seconds of clips you cant see @@@$ from. I am juiced for this movie but was not excited over the trailer.

it's a teaser dude....alot better than the teaser for the first one.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

I'm not a big fan of one wheeled robots. just reminds too much of beast machines *shudders*

laugh.gif
I totally feel you man, they did Ratrap dirty in that series.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by RawSheed

laugh.gif
I totally feel you man, they did Ratrap dirty in that series.
tired.gif

I thought what they did with Waspinator was pretty cool though. I didn't mind his design
300px-Thrust-Vehicon.jpg

reminded me of
gizmoduck.jpg

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

the transformer at the end of the trailer is not the fallen and its not devastator, its just 1of 7 constructicons...

the fallen will look apocalyptic from what michael bay said and devastator will be around 80 feet long and his toy will be 2 feet long

Yeah you're right...perhaps it's Scanvenger? and there's actually 6 constructicons.

But in the photo from the set the maching is yellow, and in the teaser that big constructicon looks like it was white and red. I don't knowanymore....perhaps Bonecrusher, and he somehow comes back alive or never died from the first one.

These are the only two constructicons that basically has the continuous tracks

Edit: I know I got too much hands, but class got canceled so....anyways...is this what I think it is? if you slow down the teaser in HD this thing moves.

From what the dude is standing, as well as the hands/claws, it looks like it could be a bulldozer aka bonecrusher?

I have a hard time believing a single Constructicon is that big. I mean, Prime was tiny compared to that thing, and that's just ridiculous. It had to beDevastator.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I have a hard time believing a single Constructicon is that big. I mean, Prime was tiny compared to that thing, and that's just ridiculous. It had to be Devastator.

Maybe this should help you. It has been long confirmed that the big Constructicon is an RH400.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I have a hard time believing a single Constructicon is that big. I mean, Prime was tiny compared to that thing, and that's just ridiculous. It had to be Devastator.
its not devastator....

in just one constructicon

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

How big is Devastator gonna be (nh)? Jesus.
laugh.gif
supposedly like around 90 feet in the movie, the toy will be 2 feet

Back
Top Bottom