******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Originally Posted by j671

ok. remember when the astronaut landed on the moon,dusted the ship off?anyone remember when he said "LOOKS LIKE A GIANT ROBOT FACE"well, obviously it couldnt have been sentinel prime because optimus pushed the lever to open the sealed doors that revealed sentinel prime.So, it must have been Unicron.what yall think?

nah, wasnt unicron, it was just a random protoform

I recant on any hate I threw at Rosie. That chick was smoking and sad to say, was probably the best actor on the set. Outside of her, the movie was garbage and everyone knows it. We make excuses because we love the Transformers, but Bay is the worst at visually telling a story. The plot was chopped together based on his action sequences and honestly, this film i just a montage about why we should like it more that Revenge of the Fallen. Give us Peter Jackson, Give us JJ Abrams, hell give us Spielberg and make Bay the executive Producer and then we'll get what we want. And Bring Rosie Back, but boot Shia and Bay! Reboot, Reboot, Reboot!

I saw it on Wednesday and I really liked it. I'm not an original fan, I only watched and enjoyed the last 3 movies - so this is all from the perspective of someone who just likes action movies. I love the Transformers series because of the effects, I could care less about the acting because I'm basically watching it to get an adrenaline rush for a couple hours.

When they were in Chernobyl and Shockwave came out, that was crazy
pimp.gif

Red Ferrari was fire
pimp.gif

When that young black dude was like "I'm in" then he killed Shockwave, I was like THAT'S MY BOY
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wait a mintue, Didnt Optimus say he saw the only ship leave from Cybertron with only Sentinel in it? Wasnt that the ship that crashed on the moon?

People who wrote negative reviews say : there is not enough action, theres too much action, the action is exciting,the action is boring, the editing is bad, the editing is good, the plot is bad, the plot is good.........they cant even agree on what part of the movie sucks

I wish this would make the most money of the franchise

Havent seen it yet

DrewDioxin wrote:

thanks sole, that makes awhole lot more sense.

the dreads: cool fight scene and i believe the names of at least 2 of them are stunticon characters. they don't necessarily fit what they were but a cool scene none the less.

None of them are stunticon names btw

The scene from the island was also from Michael Bay so it would be okay to use.
Also, no one watched The Island so who would really know?
I just got back from watching Transformers Dark Of Moon and I honestly liked it the best out of the whole trilogy. Storyline was okay. Action was superb. Graphically it was amazing.
Rosie was much better then Megan in my opinion.

Movie was badass... Transformers is honestly my favorite action series ever.
I grew up on Transformers G1, and I felt like a kid in every transformers movie sitting in the theater every time.
Some may feel like its not up to par, others love it.

I'm in that 2nd category. I need this on blu-ray.

Movie gets a 9/10 from me.

Only because I know somehow, it could be better. And I hope if there is a 4th, it is..

Saw this last night.

I liked the film, a couple of thoughts that stood out negatively...

-Too much perspective from human side. The draw of this movie is giant transforming robots, not a love story that seemed shoe'd in.

-I want to be able to make out who is who in the action fights. A lot of the time, I was thinking. "Who the hell just off'd who?"

-Just get rid of the parents already. They brought nothing to the table in this film, and the story could have progressed with out them.

-A lot of the transformers seemed like they were written out of character.
Spoiler [+]
Prime sulking because he wasn't told about the Ark? Going on a rampage? "I'm coming for you!" Megatron needing a pep talk from Carly?

-They added a lot more transformers, but the focus was only really on 3-4  of them. (Of the top of my head Optimus, Sentinel, Bumble bee, and megatron.)

-Shockwave was turned into a uncharacteristic goon. Instead of the intelligent badass that he is usually portrayed as. 

-Ken Jeong kind of seemed out of place in this movie, but still really funny.

-Am I the only one that doesn't like Rosie Huntington's face?

-Anti-climatic ending. 

-I was expecting to see better use of the datsun 510...

Now with all that said, I still enjoyed this movie more than I did the other two. And thought the story was better than ROTF. But like ROTF, this is more of a guilty pleasure movie. You watch it for the action, not the story.

Spoiler [+]
I was 
eek.gif
 when they gave Ironhide the cosmic rust treatment. 
i42r8y.jpg

Originally Posted by NobleKane

MrONegative wrote:
Aint that some %+%$...
30t6p3b.gif
cheap %$$ no story havin...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

��
Yall know the 1st transformers used pearl harbor footage too right? Bay uses footage from his other movies to bring the cost down, that said it still cost 200 mil to make it

btw, they should have taken the nest team actors and rolled them into a gi joe movie

i really don't know what to think of this movie...gotta let it rotate in my cerebellum for a couple of days

disappointed with ShockWave though

Originally Posted by saiyan Xtreme

You watch it for the action, not the story.

Exactly!!

I swear T3 was the greatest movie Ive ever seen
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif

I am SO IN LOVE with this movie. It was worth the 2 year wait. Had a smile on my face the whole movie

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I was entertained.......Storyline was pretty good, action was more than before.

Only thing i HATE about this movie is that when they arent transformed, it shows scratches and scrapes on the paint.........When they transform into the vehicles, they are all shiny and @!##
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Right. I noticed that too. They'll have a 20 minute fight scene then transform back to perfect condition.

There were like 3 points in the story where things seemed out of place and random. I just had the
ohwell.gif
face on. Still a good movie for the summer tho
I remember when bumblebee lost his legs in the first movie, now he has them back,
i also notice some like parasitic robots come out of there body and start repairing them.

I enjoyed the movie... Shouldn't bumblebee have had his voice by now? He spoke at the end of the first movie right? What gives? Shockwave was a let down too. Overall, it was dope. ESP in IMAX.

Growing up on G1, I understand that I'll never get the movie that I want. I still think part 1 was the best of the three. Too much human focus. I get it, but it's a shame the Transformers get left in the background at time. I'd love for JJ Abrams to work on Transformers, but I dont think there will be another one.

Back
Top Bottom