******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Terrible, terrible movie. When ole girl went to talk to Megatron.
indifferent.gif
get the f out ...
Psychological warfare, dude. Nobody's immune.

She didn't need to tell him that though, why couldn't Megatron just have a realization moment, by himself, where he could see that Sentinel was taking over as the sole superpower robot.

Ebert was right though, that moment where !#@+ is blowing up around her and she has that moment that she's going to talk to Megatron was so damn stupid. Maybe she is hotter than Megan Fox, but damn it at least Megan Fox's character did some things throughout the first two movies.

The twist was good though, I'll give it that much.

I was being sarcastic. And Michael Bay doesn't try and hide the fact he doesn't write decent parts for hot chicks, he just wants the eye candy. He has a formula, and it's made him a kajillion dollars over the years.

Who else was like 
eek.gif
when...
Spoiler [+]
Shockwave first appeared.
Sam and the Nest dudes jumping out of the building to avoid being killed.
Cybertron teleporting.
IronHide getting killed
And Megatron dying.

Movie was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't wait for this movie to come out on Bluray.
Also another note movies in 3D are overrated.
Save your money fambs.

Originally Posted by iYen

Who else was like 
eek.gif
when...
Shockwave first appeared.
Sam and the Nest dudes jumping out of the building to avoid being killed.
Cybertron teleporting.
IronHide getting killed
And Megatron dying.

Movie was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't wait for this movie to come out on Bluray.
Also another note movies in 3D are overrated.
Save your money fambs.

dude add spoilers

This one made up for the last one. I really enjoyed it and loved the twists in the movie. I'm not a big fan on Shia Labeouf's acting but he played his role 10x better in this one.

Well, it was much better than the 2nd one and it was entertaining so I can't complain. Not like you go to a movie like this and go for the acting.

His name is Dino. He was supposed to be anx homage to an Italian director/actor that bay apparently likes/respects. Don't know who but I thought it was kind of corny. The wreckers were cool but it seems they swapped the southern twang they all had to English after poor testing amongst audiences. Bay should have learned with the blackface twins that the stereotypes don't work lol.

Still no word on the unicron front?

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

His name is Dino. He was supposed to be anx homage to an Italian director/actor that bay apparently likes/respects. Don't know who but I thought it was kind of corny. The wreckers were cool but it seems they swapped the southern twang they all had to English after poor testing amongst audiences. Bay should have learned with the blackface twins that the stereotypes don't work lol.

I actually just read the story behind Dino (pronounced DEE-No). Dino (originally Mirage) was named after a specific Ferrari called the Ferrari Dino. The name of the Ferrari is out of left field and has no correspondence to Transformers that I am aware of. It is said that the name comes after Enzo Ferrari's son, Alfredo "Dino" Ferrari for which the 458 was named in the design stage. There was also the Ferrari Dino from 1968-1976. So basically the Ferrari was named Dino in respect to Enzo's Son (Who I believe died)

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

For those who saw it in 3d, what would you recommend? Digital 3D, Real3D, IMAX3D, or regular?
I dont know the difference between Digital 3-D and Real 3-D but IMAX 3-D was dope. 

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Word, some people said at the end it gets mentioned other people said he doesn't get mentioned, what movie did everybody see?
laugh.gif

First 45 minutes were HORRIBLE.

Spoiler [+]
From when Sentinel Prime off'ed Ironhide to the end, it was
eek.gif

For those who saw it in 3d, what would you recommend? Digital 3D, Real3D, IMAX3D, or regular?
I saw it in Real3D and it was pretty cool to see particles of the explosions in your face and what not.
But I think 3D is overrated, just watch it in regular.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

First 45 minutes were HORRIBLE.

Spoiler [+]
From when Sentinel Prime off'ed Ironhide to the end, it was
eek.gif
Spoiler [+]
Yeah, I was like where is this movie going? I thought since Sentinel Prime was on their side that the decepticons weren't going to be able to put up much of a fight.
I was
eek.gif
when Iron got murked.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

I dont know the difference between Digital 3-D and Real 3-D but IMAX 3-D was dope

co-sign

Worth seeing it at Imax?

20 bucks a ticket...
grin.gif
And although I don't pay attention to the reviews, this is shaping up to be more like the 2nd movie than the 1st.

I saw it in IMAX 3-D. AMAZING !!!

I'm a crazy TF fan, I was happy with this one. The only part(s) I didn't like about the movie was the amount of time they spent on the Apollo story and well.. I guess that's it.
Duno what U guys expect from a movie about Alien Robots.
grin.gif

Im a huge transformers fan and this movie was wack. The storyline was not impressing. There was way too much talking i started getting tired before action even started. There was only like 3 fighting scenes and 2 of them were really short. Sentinel and megatron fights were way too easy and short. Man at the end of the movie i really walked out feeling like it was a FAIL by Michael Bay. I honestly couldnt say this movie was better than Revenge of The Fallen. The only thing in this movie that was clearly better than the 2nd was Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, i cant believe you guys said Megan looked better than her. That girl is a like a straight model prototype. But anyways yea this movie was mad disappointing, i watched the 2nd one 3 times, regular, imax and drive-in. I didnt even see the first 10-15 min. And i refuse to watch this movie again. Maybe movie hop in it after Harry Potter

No one else felt the end was anti climactic?

i felt like the movie built up for this Huge event and then it was jus like eh.

Back
Top Bottom