******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

In all actuality, the Tformers never had any strong femlae roles so it makes sense the women are simply eye candy in the films. Non- attractive eye candy in the case of fox and this new chick but eye candy none the less.

I picked up the "lego" Prime and BB's today at TRU. Also snagged the cyberverse prime figure with trailer and the Generations Kup, now I just need to find wheeljack lol. Saw the Ironhide Leader Class Fig, that thing is pretty tough. Just can't see myself buying alot of the movie figs if they aren't prime or unique molds/characters. Looking forward to the wing assault prime figure.

Originally Posted by scshift

Why is that in every single scene with this new girl in it all she does is stand around looking clueless and screaming?

Megan Fox was better.

that's what i'm saying, this one looks like she'll give the main characters more problems, like she'll be held hostage or something, and i have not yet seen a trailer with her saying something. she's literally going to be JUST eye candy
eyes.gif

Super hyped for this movie. Just bought my tickets to see it tomorrow night at 9:50 3-D IMAX. I cant wait its been a long time waiting for this movie. 

Got me, my fiancee, my moms, and a couple friends going to see this tomorrow. Mom surprised me with the Oakley 3D gascan limited tformers editions to go see the movie in lol. Hopefully this ties it all together and someone can pick up the mantle (Spielberg). I don;t think I could continue to watch the bug looking versions of these guys. Hopefully ILM and some new art directors have it in them to build more G1-+%@ models.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Why is that in every single scene with this new girl in it all she does is stand around looking clueless and screaming?

Megan Fox was better.

that's what i'm saying, this one looks like she'll give the main characters more problems, like she'll be held hostage or something, and i have not yet seen a trailer with her saying something. she's literally going to be JUST eye candy
eyes.gif
Ya'll acting like Megan gave ANYTHING to the movie, let alone any character.
But anyways I was hoping this would be nowhere near the 2nd flick but the reviews for it pretty much say its the same ##+@, not surprised. 
ohwell.gif

....series had a real good opportunity to be an all around dope flick/trilogy, now its just almost 3 hours of loud nonsense.
sick.gif

At this point if you have some sort of connection to the franchise, you just can't go in with high hopes. That is how I was less disappointed with the 2nd. Still upset, but alot less so LOL.

Megan Fox was better.

eyes.gif
http://niketalk.com/topic/302693#.TgnuU2HK7Sg

So far it has a 38% on RT.

Chezzer, resize the damn picture. What the hell?

That Unicron is dope...I actually watched the Cartoon Transformer movie with Unicron on Sunday. That is sweet. I need one of those 

Originally Posted by Guppetto

Those of you looking for Unicron aren't likely to get your wish completely, but then again, the way it ends, you just might get your wish.
Please do not play with my emotions like that...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Is that Optimus Prime DEAD on the ground????

nah fam, that aint prime

i wont spoil who is dead on the ground
Oh snap I think I know who it is...after viewing it about 75 times....Funny for a minute I thought that was Devastator's mouth when it went through the building

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I will be at the 8:45 show tonight. Some spots here in the DMV are doing shows before midnight.

Please confirm the ending as some people here stated that a certain somebody will appear at the end....you can PM me or do a Spoiler+

Originally Posted by Furrell

Megan Fox was better.

eyes.gif
http://niketalk.com/topic/302693#.TgnuU2HK7Sg

So far it has a 38% on RT.

yea, reviews have been bad. michael sucks as a director. i still wanna see dark of the moon because i grew up a transformers fan.

i just hope that whoever takes over the next transformers films, please dont screw up with the names of the transformers character like bay did. oh, how about the seekers in the next film

I still don't understand why these Transformers movies are so damn long? 2 and a half hours of Michael Bay explosions is not necessary.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I will be at the 8:45 show tonight. Some spots here in the DMV are doing shows before midnight.

Please confirm the ending as some people here stated that a certain somebody will appear at the end....you can PM me or do a Spoiler+

I got you. I will PM you, unless everyone wants to know who it is.

I still don't understand why everyone complains. It's a Michael bay movie. All u should expect is ***@ blowing up.

To the OG fans I feel your pain. But here's an idea... Don't support the movie. People come complain all day but will be there to watch it at midnight *Kanye shrug*

Back
Top Bottom