Official Trailblazers @ Lakers 02-26-08 7:30pm PST

Guess who will be at the game....Oh yeah me again! LOL This is my last game game untill april when they play the clippers.

My boy is a portland fan and was talking big when bynum went down and told me to get the tickets...today he tells me he doesn't want to go since we stolegasol and roy is not playing tonight...LOL

Lets go lakers!

laugh.gif

Go LAKERS!!!!

Originally Posted by CP1708

Come get your whuppin Blazers. While I would love to drive these fools into the ground, I know the history of the teams. This is the Blazers super bowl each and every game in the regular season. If we could trick them into thinking all four games this season were the playoffs, we'd sweep them out like the real playoffs.
laugh.gif
It'll be closer then I would like tonight, but a win is a win.

I can't wait to hear the Blazer announcers reminisce about how they should of won this game, that game, this series, whatever. If only Sabonis was still playing, or if Roy was playing, HE would be the one to stop Kobe Bryant from scoring. If only D Miles wasn't hurt and turned back into
eek.gif
DR FREAKING J
eek.gif
then the Blazers would win easy. *

God these people make me miserable.
roll.gif

* These are all things actually said by Mike Rice, Michael Barrett, or Bryan Wheeler over the last couple years. None of them are made up. Honestly, Rice claims Miles is just like Dr J. How could I possibly make something like that up??????
smh.gif
I've been living in PDX since 95 and these quotes are just the tip of the iceberg, I sometimes have to turn off my TV in the middle of a game andjust
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Go Basketball!

I wouldn't want to put go Blazers either homie.

Where the rest a all them Blazer fans that were turnin out back in December?
nerd.gif

My dude JONFARR and Chester are the only two I see on the regular nowadays.

I'm out for the night, I'll post any great quotes the duche bag announcers throw out in the morning.

Lakers FTW!!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
If there's one team that the Blazers get up for, it's theLakers. No matter who they have or don't have, i fully expect them to go all out tonight and winning in a close one. The Lakers are known for having mentallapse against teams that they feel are inferior to them and it's gonna bite them in the *%% this evening. Even without Roy the Blazers still have enoughtalent to compete and pull off the upset. Blazers 99 Lakers 97. Aldridge and Outlaw score 24 a piece, Blake with 5 triples.

Well thanks to 3peat we are going to get our win. Just got to the game.

Lets go lakers.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
If there's one team that the Blazers get up for, it's the Lakers. No matter who they have or don't have, i fully expect them to go all out tonight and winning in a close one. The Lakers are known for having mental lapse against teams that they feel are inferior to them and it's gonna bite them in the *%% this evening. Even without Roy the Blazers still have enough talent to compete and pull off the upset. Blazers 99 Lakers 97. Aldridge and Outlaw score 24 a piece, Blake with 5 triples.

3PLEDOUBLE is in effect tonight!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Well thanks to 3peat we are going to get our win. Just got to the game.

Lets go lakers.

Have a good time Tupac + other Lakers fans on NT in Staples.

Thank you 3peat
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
If there's one team that the Blazers get up for, it's the Lakers. No matter who they have or don't have, i fully expect them to go all out tonight and winning in a close one. The Lakers are known for having mental lapse against teams that they feel are inferior to them and it's gonna bite them in the *%% this evening. Even without Roy the Blazers still have enough talent to compete and pull off the upset. Blazers 99 Lakers 97. Aldridge and Outlaw score 24 a piece, Blake with 5 triples.

lmao... what ever happened to the 130-88 type scores?? what about kobe's 5-22 fg or 10 turnovers?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom