Official Trailblazers @ Lakers 02-26-08 7:30pm PST

didn't see one posted so i thought i'd make one.
grin.gif

anyway, I hope the Lakers go 9 in a row...hopefully it won't be too tough and kobe will not play the entire 4th
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

LET'S GO

LAY
KURZZZ !!!!!!!
happy.gif

GAME TIME!!!!!!

Let's go Lakers!

I go through withdraws after every game. Lakers are my crack!

Lakers got this game easily tonight.The streak will continue onto 9 games.

Lakers by 9 tonight.

Go Lakers !

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by daprescription

we got this
acidicality wrote:

Co-sign. Jail Blazers fans have jumped ship already
laugh.gif
. This is a cakewalk.

pimp.gif
Warriors fans
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I know...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Anyways Blazers by 7

smh.gif
nerd.gif

Blazers are 8-19 on the road this season.I seriously dont see them coming into our house and stealing a win tonight.

The rematch this friday @ the Rose Garden will be a close game.The Lakers have a history of not playing well there and losing up there.

Jail Blazers? C'mon fool... Anyways, without Roy along with how Portland has been playing lately, this has all the makings for a loss.

Will be a tough one since the Rose Garden seems to be a place where the Lakers don't play so well, hopefully with Gasol that will change!!

Let's
Go
Lay
Kurz

Lakers 97
Blazers 94

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

Will be a tough one since the Rose Garden seems to be a place where the Lakers don't play so well, hopefully with Gasol that will change!!

Let's
Go
Lay
Kurz

Lakers 97
Blazers 94

nerd.gif

No offense or no personal attack here but tonight game is @ homeagainst the Blazers.Friday's game is up in Portland @ the Rose Garden.

--Idk...I can see Steve Blake burning the Lakers for 6 out of 9 3-pointers....
--But then again I can see Pau with 25, Kobe with 25, Odom with a triple-double to counter that..
--Lakers 2nd unit comes in and does their thing, Lakers got this easy.
--GO LAKERS!!

Come get your whuppin Blazers. While I would love to drive these fools into the ground, I know the history of the teams. This is the Blazers super bowl eachand every game in the regular season. If we could trick them into thinking all four games this season were the playoffs, we'd sweep them out like the realplayoffs.
laugh.gif
It'll be closer then I would like tonight, but a winis a win.

I can't wait to hear the Blazer announcers reminisce about how they should of won this game, that game, this series, whatever. If only Sabonis was stillplaying, or if Roy was playing, HE would be the one to stop Kobe Bryant from scoring. If only D Miles wasn't hurt and turned back into
eek.gif
DR FREAKING J
eek.gif
then the Blazers would win easy. *

God these people make me miserable.
roll.gif

* These are all things actually said by Mike Rice, Michael Barrett, or Bryan Wheeler over the last couple years. None of them are made up. Honestly, Riceclaims Miles is just like Dr J. How could I possibly make something like that up??????
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom