Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

5E507CF0-6ACD-4324-9388-F41CE1F6424F.jpeg
383883D1-0FFC-4BF7-9FC0-8DD01784C1AB.jpeg

Nike vm has a fsr of the jewel am 1 for 110 - 30%

Also lots of zoom flight 95s for 150-30% on hash.

They also had the black leather am1 for I think 110 or 120 (no additional off) fsr.

Also seen silver, and gold am0. Forgot the price.

Not much jordans.

Sorry EDVC520 posted the current stock for the above. I called and they said no 10.5 in the Emerald Jewel 1's. Have a size 10 reserved but I may call back to check for a 10.5. Thanks for the update.

anyone able to snag the flyknit trainers at HOH? couple pairs were still there when I left around 7pm.

I didn't as I'm trying to chill on shoes and stuff for a bit but I did also notice FA EC had some on display last night as well.

I didn't as I'm trying to chill on shoes and stuff for a bit but I did also notice FA EC had some on display last night as well.
dope. I'm happy there's more chances for people that want em. Hopefully not a lot of people bit the 270-300 resell prices on Kijiji

anyone able to snag the flyknit trainers at HOH? couple pairs were still there when I left around 7pm.

Not sure if it was you who mentioned it last night having a size 9 and 10 on display at HOH Yonge. But I was able to grab the last size 9/display pair one at around 10 this morning. Respect for that 8) Was about to pay resell of $250.

FA EC also has a size 9 flyknit trainer left. I tried on the display pair though. It's the last pair in case anyone is there.

Back
Top Bottom